"The Warr"

"The Warr"

A Poem by Colton Warr
"

Copy and paste the link below...

"
http://throughtheeyesofwarr.weebly.com/


Hello to all of the beautiful people here at Writers Cafe! It's been awhile, no? First and foremost I would like to offer an apology to all of the people who supported me on this site. I have gone MIA for months now. Unfortunately, I have been going through some tough and challenging times. I am pleased and proud to announce my return to the site. My time away has not gone by without writing, however.

The link placed above is a direct link to my new blog site. Copy and paste it into your address bar and the first post you will see is my first ever Anthology of Poetry titled "The Warr". There are 13 poems within this collection that truly depict some of the challenges I have been going through as well as the challenges we all face as humans. I truly hope peace and success to you all. Thank you guys so much for reading!

Colton Warr

© 2016 Colton Warr


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow!
Colton, people say that dark nights bring out the brightest sunshine. Your work shows that whatever it was that you had to endure had somehow instilled a profound sensibility in the new you. I cannot pick one out of the wonderful bouquet of art that you have created. Reminded of the saying that when people throw stones at your way, its you who has to decide whether to let it hurt you or build a wall out of them. You built the wall with these poems.
Truly touched by the emotive pieces! Very well done. And welcome back.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Colton Warr

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much!! Your words are too kind! I am glad that you enjoyed them. I was nervous about .. read more
Jyoti_Ablaze

7 Years Ago

Good to know! Remember that happiness is a choice!
glad to see you came through

Posted 7 Years Ago


Colton Warr

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much, my friend! It's been awhile, I'm glad to be back. I'll post 2 or 3 of these poe.. read more
No critiques on the writing here from me haha. Promotion is still a game I'm trying to master as well. You should post your work on here, too. Double the views. Have a good one, brotha.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Colton Warr

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your comments, Timothy! Promotion is a tricky game, indeed. I'll likely post 2 or 3 fr.. read more
And to those whom read this, please feel free to leave some comments, either on here or the blog site, about your thoughts on the anthology.

Posted 7 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1034 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 15, 2016
Last Updated on July 15, 2016
Tags: Poetry, Poems, Life, Love, Hate, Writing

Author

Colton Warr
Colton Warr

Morgantown, WV



About
Rolling Stone... Twitter: @colton_warr Instagram: colton_warr Facebook: Colton Warr more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..