No Time

No Time

A Story by Nick Almanza

"so how do u feel right now?" she said , her glasses flashing in the sunlight. "i feel as though my chest is going to explode" i say staring at the cieling, at all the random photographs. "hmm do you have any problems in life?" "I'm a teenager what do f**k do you think?" "now now theres no use for fowl language". i feel her eyes drill into my skull. "Just tell me whats going on in your life". I turn my head and stare into her eyes, so coforting and welcoming she must have worked on that for a long time. I smile sit upright and speak" hmm my life is just another story. . Hopefully one that wont end soon" "why do you say that? Do u think of killing yourself?" "I wont lie it has crossed my mind. .. when im walking home i see the cars pass by and i just wanna throw myself into one"."Hmm" i hear in an uncaring tone i dont blame her i bet she's heard it all before. "yea i am the damaged one" "arent we all she replies. . i sense a feel of pity in her voice. writing notes she looks up ad says "do you feel anger" "have i ever. . .live ive said i am a teenager" "ok then what do you do about this anger?"  i look up at her and smile "i lock it away" "you dont act upon this anger?" "NO" "you know thats bad for you" "yea i do . .i see it will cause a complete mental breakdown."

"And your ok with that?" "of course not!" I scream. She jumps , i stare at the floor. "im sorry its just that i dont any of that to happen" "then you dont you change? "Ive tried but it always comes out worse" "oh. . ."
I stare into her eyes, She stares into mine. . both lost.
 
"I wanna destroy this world" i mutter quickly. with pity on her face "why" she asks. "that is what it derserves. .two choices . .destroy it and all the wicked  or save it from itself". Confusion fills her mind. "Why do you say that?". Slience  tick. .tick. . tick the clock counts down till our final end. "I see surffering and death in this world. .and there is no one here to stop it" "please explain" "look out that window . see the people. .how they walk so unaware of all those who starve  who wait everyday for help or death to come.. . and when will it? when will someone stand and defend all those who are helpless , those starving  ,crying in the streets!" she looks at me boldly" Do you think you are that person?"
"I dont know if i am. . but all i can do is try" She stares at me as if entranced by my being . . a ring awakes her. .eyes snap back filled with life. "im sorry but it seems out time is up". I get up and leave "Of Course there is never any time. . .never for me. "

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations for winning the therapist contest!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing