Small Stuff My A*s ~ Emotional Rantings of a Mad White Woman

Small Stuff My A*s ~ Emotional Rantings of a Mad White Woman

A Story by Constance Payne
"

Just the emotional turmoil that is the life I face each flipping day!

"
I have decided that I despise the saying "Don't sweat the small stuff".  I can handle almost any crisis (I believe I have proven this over the past 50 years) but the everyday CRAP that has to be dealt with just really pisses me the hell off.  PUSH--Pray Until Something Happens.  Well, prayers said and more just keeps happening.  *deep sigh* FROG--Fully Rely On God.  That one is a tad more difficult for me; but I am trying.  WWJD--What Would Jesus Do?  Good Question and with all due respect -- "Hey Jesus, HELP!! I realize most think it is the big stuff that destroys us within but I am here to tell you it is the "small" stuff that kills!"  Lord take this as you will but I am reached my limit, thank you for your time and I ask patience from you as I learn to not commit homicide over all the "small stuff" that is killing me.

© 2015 Constance Payne


Author's Note

Constance Payne
There are days when your give a damn is busted....today IJDGARA!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WHOA!
Would you like some caffeine? Something to spark your intensity? There is enough important issues in all our lives to pull our hair out on. The little ones are little because they are not worth a can of Bushs' beans!


Posted 8 Years Ago


Constance Payne

8 Years Ago

Yes, maybe. However there is a solution to the big problems in life. The little problems just buil.. read more
Perkele.7885

8 Years Ago

I wish there was an easy answer that I could provide that you would want to hear as not as cliche'!
Constance Payne

8 Years Ago

LOL I understand. The funny thing is the writer of "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" made millions for.. read more
The last line (while written under the duress of stress, perhaps) is so spot on that it made me smile - not at your dilemma - because I have felt this way, lot of times. And, you are right, of course, the small things are what build up to cause the big problems.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Constance Payne

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading my work. The past three years have been filled with enough small stuf.. read more
....................

8 Years Ago

My pleasure, Constance!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 14, 2015
Last Updated on April 14, 2015
Tags: life, trouble, frustration, dealing, prayer, questions

Author

Constance Payne
Constance Payne

Saint James, MO



About
I am an Inspirational Photographer who desires to change her small part of the world. I aspire to inspire. I am a Master's Student in Community Counseling. I am who I am and that is all that I can .. more..

Writing