Rejoicing several ways over one act of kindness

Rejoicing several ways over one act of kindness

A Story by Cool-Universe
"

Here is a quick thought on increasing your rejoicing. There are times you can rejoice several different ways over the same act of kindness.

"
Several ways to rejoice over one act of kindness  

Here is a quick thought on increasing your rejoicing. There are times you can rejoice several different ways over the same act of kindness. Lets say you go over to your grandmother's house today to cut her grass. That is one act of kindness. However there are several way to rejoice about that one act of kindness.

First you can be glad that you have done something nice for your grandmother. Second you can be glad because it impacts her children in a good way when they see someone showing love to their mother. Third you can be glad because it shows a good example to your children that they should show love to their family. You also can be glad that it impacted her neighbors in a good way by not allowing her property to become overgrown and be and eyesore to them. And the best for last, you can rejoice that God is pleased when you walk in love.

Scripture quotations taken from the "NASB" ( www.lockman.org )

© 2011 Cool-Universe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on January 11, 2011
Tags: rejoice, joy, happy, smile, glad, rejoicing, joyful