Are you weary and heavy-laden? Do you want to find rest for your soul?

Are you weary and heavy-laden? Do you want to find rest for your soul?

A Story by Cool-Universe
"

You can find rest for the weariness inside. The answer is ...

"
Matthew 11:28-30
28"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.
30 "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Are you weary and heavy-laden? Do you want to find rest for your soul? The one who promises you this rest is Jesus. The starting point of that rest is accepting him into your heart as Lord and Savior. You need to accept Jesus into your heart as Lord meaning that with His help you will turn away from sin and learn to walk in obedience to the Bible. You need to accept Jesus into your heart as Savior so your sins can be forgiven.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and would like to do so now then please pray with me, " God I know that I am a sinner. And I know I can't enter Heaven unless my sins are forgiven by your son Jesus. Jesus I ask you into my heart as Savior and Lord. Forgive me all my sins and help me to turn away from sin and obey what your Bible teaches."

If you just prayed that prayer please contact me I would love to hear the good news.

Scripture quotations taken from the "NASB" ( www.lockman.org )

© 2011 Cool-Universe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
Added on January 5, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011
Tags: weary, tired, weariness, exhausted, fatigued, sleep, sleepless, tiredness, rest, restless