Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

(Leo P.O.V)


In the background there was a muffled voice while I was talking to Max. Something hits my head and I open my eyes. Ava was there, trying to get my attention.

Huh what?”


“I was asking if you wanted to eat with us.” Said Ava


“Nah I’m busy, I need to look for Max before he gets lost.”


“Tell him when you see him to not go into my room.” Said Ava as she is walking back to the house with the others.

(Max POV)


I continued to wander the area, checking for possible exits and trying to take in as much information as possible. I come across multiple things whom have to do with the academy. As I was reading through one of the documents, Leo calls me.


I marked the area, so what do I do now?”


“Go kill yourself or find an alibi.”


     “Okay. Oh yeah Ava told me to tell you not to go in her room.


    I suppose it's time for me to f**k s**t up. I walk towards the room she was in. She was missing from the chair she was tied to. F**k. I walk around looking for her. Eventually I over hear a scientist talking about experimenting on ‘her’. I follow them into a lab. Wires were hooked up to her and surgeons were on standby.


    Hearing the countdown I decided that I should probably make my move now. I released a big burst of energy throughout the room. Shutting down any electronic devices. Panic began to spread like a virus. I ripped the wires off the girl and grabbed her.


      I ran towards the exit I saw earlier. I blow the guards away with energy balls and continue on my way. The girl was oddly quiet the whole time. Oh f**k she dead. I look over at her and she has her eyes close.Gotta burn her body now, I ain't going to jail for murder. S**t s**t s**t s**t s**t.


     I put my hand on her neck to check her pulse. No pulse, f**k she's f*****g dead. Then I realize it, I put my hand on the wrong spot. I check again and there’s a pulse. I sigh in relief and continued running. I reach the exit and obliterate the door. I continue my running through the woods. I have to find a place to hide her.


       Hm...where do I go?


                     (Flashback)


       “Okay. Oh yeah Ava told me to tell you not to go in her room.


                        (Ava Pov)


        The food is great here. I was full after eating with Eliza and them. I open my door to see Max on my computer and a little girl playing with my stuff.


          “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?” I yell.


         “Playing on your computer in MY room?” Max says. The little girl laughs.


          I sigh in resignation and say; “Who is she?”


        “Apparently her name is Grace. She was kidnapped and was being experimented on.”


         “By who?!” I say surprised.


         “The staff on this island. Oh yeah, I’m going back to the academy tomorrow.”


         “Are we all going or?” I ask.


        “Just me and her.” He says as he looks at Grace. “I’ll be sleeping in your room by the way. I can’t risk leaving her here or walking her to my room.”


“Wait how are you going to get to the academy?” I said.

         “Don’t worry about it sweetheart. The less you know the better.” He said.

  

         “Okay then, sleeping arrangements?”


         “Uh, she’ll get the couch and I get the bed.”


          “Where do I sleep then?”


         “The floor Ava, the floor misses you.”


         “This is my room you idiot.”


         “Well then you’re going to sleep on the same bed with me because I ain’t moving.” He said.


         I give in and push him to the corner of the bed. I tell him if he moves from that spot I’ll kill him. He puts his hands up as a sign that he surrenders and grins. Idiot.


I wake up to the intercoms telling everyone I head towards the conference room. Max and Grace were already gone by the time I woke up. I see everyone else behind me, they weren't morning people. We sleepily walk towards the room to see…


                        (Max Pov)


         I walk into the main office and turn on the intercom system. It beeps and I begin my announcement.


         “Alright idiots, listen and listen well or I’ll beat your a*s. I nee-”


         “You can't do that Max!”


“Shut up you old hag. Anyway everyone head towards the auditorium. This announcement includes all staff, students, attack helicopters or whatever you identify as. I kill anyone missing from the auditorium.”


          I head off towards the auditorium, staff from the main office followed me whispering about what I was doing. I reach the auditorium to see students and staff walking in. I get up on the stage and wait for everyone to find a seat. As the last person got in his seat, everyone went silent.


        “Now you guys may face many questions. Like why am I at the academy? Or where are the others? Those questions will be answered later. For now I need the principal to come up to the stage.” I say as I look at her. She walks up and gives me a confused look.


        “As you know our principal is one of the nicest and forgiving people here. Arguably the best staff member here. Yet people from another organization have sought out to blackmail her. They’ve taken her husband’s life and now are threatening her daughter.”


I pause to let them take in the information. I look around to see many concerned, angry or sad. The principal grabs my hand and pulls me away.


        “What are you trying to do Max?! How did you find this all out?” She whispers panic stricken.


        “I read it on the documents they kept.” I say and walk back to the mic.


         “Now you may be thinking; ‘what's the point of telling us this?’ Well, when prey is cornered is when it is most dangerous. And we’ve been cornered. They are plotting an attack on the academy. An attack on not only you, but your family.” As I say that I show multiple document holograms of the plans. Anger grew throughout the crowd.


         “We shall not bargain with the enemy nor shall we appease the enemy. We will never beg. Because the principal has done all of that. We shall fight because the principal cannot. When someone is in need of help. You help.” The crowd roared with agreement. The ground shook as they continued to roar. “Our fight has already begun and we’ve made the first move!” I say this as a hole in the stage opens up and someone comes through it. It was Grace, the principal stood there shock.


        “This is Grace the principal’s daughter. They were experimenting on her and abusing her before I found her. At this moment they are most likely interrogating Ava and everyone else who went on the trip.” I pause for a minute. “Can you hear it? That sound.” everyone stopped making noise and you could hear a sound that was close by. Everyone’s attention was taken by the plane landing next them, which was followed by more planes. “That is the call of our taken comrades, the call of the awaiting battle. If you can hear the calling then join me and fight for not you,but your comrades.” The crowd roared, one by one every person put their fist in the air. The first means that you will be victorious in the academy.


        I look over to see the principal crying and hugging Grace. She looks up and says; “Thank you Max..” in a soft tone.


        “Alright dipshits, let's begin to prepare for battle. I want one hundred retards getting first aid supplies.”


I continued to give instructions and then began to formulate a plan.


                 (Leo Pov)


“What we doing again?” I said.

       

        “Are you f*****g retarded? I'm gonna kill your whole bloodline. We’ve explained it multiple times, use your ears you moron.”


“What this n***a talking bout?” I say as music ear rapes me.


        “For f***s sake, just kill the b*****d.” One of henchmen say.


        One of the henchmen walked towards to me carrying a knife. Struggling was futile, my hands were covered and tied. He swung the knife  in my gut, pain erupted from the area. I was losing conscious...


“Leo? Hey Leo…..Leo?” She says as her voice becomes silent, my vision blurs and the darkness devours me...



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer