Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

“Pshhh that was easy. Well then it's time to go home I guess.” I said walking back to the plane.


      I yawn and say; “Thanks for wasting my time you asshat.”


      I walk back to the plane, where my friends are waving at me. I get into the plane and they start questioning me. How did you beat him? And questions along those lines. I told them I’ll explain later, I wanted to take a nap.


       “Max.” Ava said.


       “Huh?”


      “You’re bleeding.” She said as she pointed towards my forehead.


       I touch it and look at my hands. Low and behold my hands were covered in blood.

       “It’s fine. I’ll patch it up after my nap.”


        “Come here I’ll patch it up for you.” Said Ava tapping the empty seat right next to her.

“Me Nap.”


“No you come here so I can patch you up before you get an infection.”


“Fine.”


        After she was done patching me up, I said.


“Me nap now.”


“Hey Max.” Said Ava


“Hm?”


“Thanks for saving us.” She said smiling.


“You know….it was a lot of work. To plan all of that.


“I know, I know go nap.” She chuckled.


(Ava’s P.O.V)


As soon as Max walks out the room, I look at everyone. They were all down from being unable to do anything. Everyone was exhausted from running. Leo was laying on the couch, still unconscious. We had to carrying Leo when we were escaping, each of us took turns carrying Leo. We had a silent agreement to rest up until we were back to the academy. We landed on the academy’s landing strip and the intercom came up;


“Attention students we have made it into the academy, please leave the plane in a orderly fashion and thank you.”


I went to go get Max since he was probably still sleeping. I find him on a couch with a blanket covering him. I bend over to nudge him when suddenly he pulls me on top of him.


“Hello Ava.”


“Max let go.” I whine as I struggle to get up. He holds me tight and doesn’t let me go.

“Wanna sleep with me?”


“W-what? N-no.” I said.


    “Alright.” He lets go of me as he says that. “What do you need?”


    “We’re at the academy, it's time to get off.”


     “Alright my noble steed charge! To Narnia .” Said Max whilst hopping on my back.


    “Max! You’re heavy.”


     “That's rude Ava. For that'll you shall bring me all the way to the academy.” He said.


     “Augh. I can't do it.” I complain.


     “Consider this training.” Max said.


      I sigh and carry Max out the plane. Everyone else had already left. Apparently Leo was being carried by Christopher to the infirmary. As I tiredly take my last few steps towards the academy, Max mumbles something. I look at him and to see he's fallen asleep again.


I giggled a bit and said quietly; “Cute.”


I headed towards his room, just to remember we have key cards to open our rooms. I put Max down gently and searched for his key card. He didn’t have his like I suspected. I sigh and bring him to my room. It was late, the grumpy janitor was going to ‘lose’ the master key if I wake him up. I put Max on the couch and got ready to sleep.

The next morning I wake up to something poking me. I open my eyes to see Max sleeping next to me. Surprised, I hit my head on the wall. I groaned as I rubbed my head. I leave Max sleeping there and get ready. As I put my shirt on I wake Max up. She opens his eyes, sees me and then goes back to sleeping.


“Five more minutes.” He mumbles.


“Five more minutes my a*s Max. We’re going to be late, now go find your key card and go to your room to change.” I say.


“I don’t need to go to my room.”


“And why is that?”


“I’ve got extra clothes here.” He says finally getting up.


“What do you me-.” I say as I see him open up one my closet and pull out some of his clothes from a corner.


“How did you……” I say confused.

As I say that he starts changing in front of me.


“MAX!” I scream while turning red.


He stops stripping and turns around with the most confused and innocent look on his face.


“What?”


“Go to the bathroom if you’re going to change.”


“Augh...Okay.”


Max changes and we head down to the infirmary. I push open the door and see James and Eliza in the room.


“Oh hey Ava.” Said Eliza as she walks up to me.

“Hey Eliza. Is he alright?” I ask looking at Leo.


“He's lost a lot of blood. Doctor said he’ll most likely live, but to be prepared if his body isn’t strong enough to support him until he regained it.”


“Best we can do is watch over him I suppose.”


“Yeah.” Eliza said while looking at Leo worriedly.


Days passed as Leo’s condition remained the same. Eliza watched over him most of the time while James and I took turns when we were free. Max wandered off around the academy. He didn’t really talk about Leo or visit him. I suppose Max isn’t the kind of person to freely express his emotions so I can’t blame him.


In the morning I woke up and got ready and went to go check up on Leo and the others, as soon as I got there I saw Max, Eliza and James arguing. So I went up to see what was going on.


“Hey Max why don’t you seem worried about Leo? You’re supposed to be his closest friend.” Said James.


“Why waste time worrying about a problem when I know the outcome?” Said Max as he looks away as if he doesn’t care at all.


*Slap* “Don’t say that, If you just don’t care then don’t even bother showing up anymore.” Said Eliza with tears going down her face and walks back into the room with James.


As soon they both went in the room Max went to the cafeteria to get some food. I went out from the corner and went into the room and saw Eliza crying right beside Leo and James was in a pissed off mood. So I didn’t even bother to say anything for that day.


Few days passed and we have been in the room watching over Leo, but Eliza was the one mostly watching over Leo. Few minutes later Max comes into the room and everyone looks at him confused.


“What are you doing here?” I said.


“I need to give something to Leo when he wakes up.” Said Max


“What do you mean?” I said in a confused tone.



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer