I Wish I Could Tell You

I Wish I Could Tell You

A Story by C.J.H.

 I wish I could tell you about this experience, with a small sign of hope. There is none. Through the trials and tribulations, such a man that has overcome all of the odds and looks back, head held high. There is not a moment like that. There is only a moment of shame and a head hung low. One mistake is highly unlikely, but where does a spiral begin? The eye of a storm is where weather is the most calm, yet exhumes all of the violence. And here I sit in silence......


There is no simple way of admitting that I have lost my mind. It filled itself with so much knowledge, points of view, beliefs, facts, opinions, values......; values. And I adjust to learn somehow, a method to walk parallel to a society I can never become a part of. Yet, I am in this society. I ran to a tree the other day and found I could not pull a single seed. I wondered how I could give away the hope I once had. I assure you that it wasn't easy, yet end results are all that matter now.


Again, I leave my asylum, fear treads every step. But they never look. Never once does that stranger look and smile. Neither do they look in disgust. There is not eye contact, yet I remain uneasy. The body shakes from within and with a final withdrawal, I return to my home. Never once did they find my actions noticeable, yet I walk back to my room. Inside this room I scream, while someone hears me enough, only to turn their sounds louder.....

© 2016 C.J.H.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016

Author

C.J.H.
C.J.H.

Austin, TX



About
Introverted with too much to say. Practicing with sitting down at the keyboard. In general my writings appear instantaneously. As I go through my journals, I may post some. However; sad, happy, .. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by C.J.H.