Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Comfortable Quiet

Comfortable Quiet

A Story by Why Nori

It was cold and very dark on that blue moon night. The only way Rich and his dog Alfred where able to guide themselves through the forest was from the random blasts of moon beams pushing through the canopy above. Alfred led and Rich held tightly onto his leash while trying to navigate the underbrush. Alfred was a blood hound and his pull was fierce especially for the 13 year old; Rich. Tonight they were looking for some fresh air, well Rich was; Alfred was searching for the source of the scent that filled his nose. As they journeyed deeper into the woods Alfred’s intensity grew as he sensed he was getting very close to the source of the smell, while Rich was just happy to be out of the house. His parents had been arguing again and he couldn’t bear to listen any longer. Finally, Rich thought as he could see a clearing up ahead where the forest had thinned and everything was illuminated by the moon. As they left the clutter of the forest behind Alfred began to pull extremely hard, so hard Rich had to let go. Alfred darted forward chasing the smell. Rich yelled from him to stop, Alfred ignored it and kept on. Because of the light coming from above now, Rich was easily able to watch Alfred run and track him by eye, and about fifty feet ahead Alfred stopped and started circling around one spot. Rich knew this was his chance and walked over towards him. Rich got close enough to spot the leash lying on the floor; he grabbed it and wrapped it around his wrist.  Rich looked at Alfred and was about to tell him off when he saw what Alfred was sniffing; a little girl about seven years old laid naked on the ground. His face became pale and his stomach weak. He bent over at the waist and puked. He stood up turned and started to head home in a panicked hurry. He tried but was stopped by Alfred who had begun to growl quietly. Rich turned and looked at Alfred in his fright and began to pull hard but was stopped suddenly when he was struck in the face by a large fist. Rich was out cold. When he awoke his head was groggy and his body cold. Unable to move his arms or legs Rich looked around; he was surrounded by a wall of dirt. Rich began to panic and could not move, Alfred's body lay lifeless beside him. Rich looked up towards the only source of light and a single silhouette appeared. A man in a rain coat stood tall, in his hand a shovel. The man began using the shovel to scoop dirt and toss it onto Rich. As dirt began raining down on Rich's body he felt his breathing intensify. Rich knew it was over and closed his eyes tight waiting for the end. More and more dirt covered him, from his ears to his eyes and finally his mouth and nose started to fill. He took his final breath and squeezed his eyes tighter and thought only of home. Eating dinner with his family felt like it was a life ago. Everything became quiet and he was no longer afraid. I love you he thought as he drifted into darkness.

© 2014 Why Nori


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, that was creepy. I like it!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Is this a chapter or whole story??????????

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Why Nori

10 Years Ago

That is the entire story.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014

Author

Why Nori
Why Nori

new york, NY



About
Primal X is what we would be discussing about today, which is powerful male enhancement formula to trigger up virility, vitality and vigor among men. The supplement is available without a prescription.. more..

Writing