The Locket

The Locket

A Story by CJ
"

i wrote this especially for a contest that caught my eye.

"

The breeze from the ocean made her dress blow around her, engulfing her in a cocoon of white. Her long black hair was also blowing back, the flower in her hair though, stayed in its place. She walk gracefully through the shallow water of the ocean, so graceful, you would think she was floating. She wasn’t floating, but gliding as if the water wasn’t even there, just gazing up at the moon and its beauty. The reflection of the full moon on the ocean was almost perfect, except for the ripples of the waves slashing through the man up there. The woman, clutching something around her neck, yanked down hard, and her arm fell to her side. She released her hand, and her locket dropped down from it and into the sand. She didn’t stop, look down, or pick it up; she just kept on walking, hoping that when, if, someone found it, that they would remember her.

© 2008 CJ


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful, I'd like to see more backround.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Beautiful.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 20, 2008

Author

CJ
CJ

CA



About
Started out a happy-go-lucky writer who just wanted to embrace all of life in writing. Turns out that it is more painful than I imagined. Tough times turn into honest writing. I never delete a piece f.. more..

Writing
FistFull of Lies. FistFull of Lies.

A Poem by CJ


Shadow Realm Shadow Realm

A Poem by CJ