This is what's wrong with the world

This is what's wrong with the world

A Poem by CountryInside
"

saw this picture and started thinking, so this is basically my thoughts about the world.

"

The human kind is a manipulative piece of s**t. The reason we kill ourselves is because we undermine the power of our words and break each other down to the very foundation of life. We would much rather sacrifice one of our own than we would throw away our opportunity to constantly live our life's online. Cellphones, computers, cameras, radios and televisions  these dead objects rule our conscious. the ability to think an independent thought fades away a little more with every generation we bring to life. We can no longer stand to be alone, yet we complain about stress and too many things to do, when we finally sit down to "relax" what do we do? We spend our time in front of the computer looking at pictures someone else took, while we text and call other people to talk about what was on TV last night that we watched while the radio was blasting new electronic music into our ears. it's kind of funny isn't it? 
F**k no it's not!
What the hell is love these days? it used to be between two people it used to be a feeling, now it's just a word we use to describe how much materialistic s**t we can buy with all the f*****g money we have. It's to f*****g normal to see people break up over the phone, it's no f*****g joke. you literally see folks arguing on the internet, hiding behind the craziest screen-name yelling at other players in online games. 
The world has become filled with hatred. These days you can't find a teenager who doesn't think everything sucks. exept when we come to the popular things, like music.
The new music is making me sick.
it's not music it's an endless track of a headache that slowly grows bigger and bigger and it's driving me nuts. Today it's even getting harder to find a song with actual lyrics in them, but if you ask me then the most popular songs are either about f*****g b*****s and being gangster or about heartbreak or teenage crushes. I'm not saying that we should throw away every electric guitar on the planet or break every microphone, all I'm saying is that we should stop creating our music with a computer program. 

Basicly my thoughts are the same as it says on the picture. 

© 2013 CountryInside


Author's Note

CountryInside
Ignore grammar problems ect. Sorry for the outburst it just needed to be said.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on May 23, 2013
Last Updated on May 28, 2013
Tags: the world, problems, love, materialism, chaos

Author

CountryInside
CountryInside

Karup, Midtjylland, Denmark



Writing