Realisation

Realisation

A Story by Courtney Jade

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do or how hard you try, you're just not good enough? Maybe everyone else would be happier if you just disappeared?

I've learnt that it doesnt matter how hard you try, its impossible for people who expect the worse from you to be able to see the good. There's no point in wasting all that time for people to notice your achievements; if they didn't believe you could succeed then why prove to them that you can?

I'm sure many of you can relate to this and if so; ignore those who make you feel unworthy.

© 2015 Courtney Jade


Author's Note

Courtney Jade
It's only short but I just wanted to let people know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sometimes it is possible to catch people out. I remember at school my bunch of friends was never invited to be a part of any of the bands or productions that were put on by the 'cool' kids. We made our own band and totally rocked it. Even the 'cool' kids were impressed (though they would never say so)
Our motto was "if you can't join them, beat them" :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

Sounds great :)



Reviews

Thanks for this, truly applies to me right now.

Sometimes it's difficult to survive in a competitive society that breeds apathy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

That's so true, your welcome :)
I really really love this one two thumbs up. Thanks , now I can have confidence towards myself. Thank You :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

Oh wow, thank you. I'm glad it helped you :)
Good message. I've learned to stay away from toxic people. I like your sense of determination -- keep writing and keep focused.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I agree with you. It happens with almost many people in this world. And yes the title of your story justifying its moral. Nice experience to read thanks!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney,
From when I was just a kid I tried in every way I could think of to please my parents while being my myself, but after many years it became evident that I never would be able to, so I went my own way and became my own person succeeding in many efforts, even becoming a pretty good poet, not to brag.
I say all this to let you know you are not by yourself with your feelings and in hopes that this will also encourage you to always be true to yourself.
Your words reveal and speak well of your own struggles and of great wisdom and understanding gained along the way, and I would like to say that I am proud of you for working hard to develop the talent to be a fine writer.

Courtney, I cannot thank you enough for sharing a real part of yourself,
Sammi

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

Thank you :) that means a lot!
Sammi

8 Years Ago

Ya betcha!
It's always the worst feeling to never feel good enough for somebody. But those that make you feel like you aren't good enough are less than the people you need in your life. The only thing you have to prove to other people is that you're better off than them in your life, if they keep making you feel down.
I can relate to this very well. You may only be young but you speak like a person who has seen pain beyond their eyes. I hope that you aren't feeling like this at the moment; if you are, keep smiling and stay positive. The night is darkest just before the dawn! Your dawn will be coming soon. It will all be okay in the end. Smile!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

Thank you :)
You don't try to prove THEM wrong but you stay positive and keep pushing forward for yourself - theres no guarantee that your best will prove them wrong - theres no guarantee that your best will even impress them but it will impress you when you see what you best actually is and what you are capable of when you DO TRY YOUR BEST.
The last line is such a universal truth - only those who matter, actually matter...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sometimes it is possible to catch people out. I remember at school my bunch of friends was never invited to be a part of any of the bands or productions that were put on by the 'cool' kids. We made our own band and totally rocked it. Even the 'cool' kids were impressed (though they would never say so)
Our motto was "if you can't join them, beat them" :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

Sounds great :)
That's nicely written :)
I guess almost everybody can relate this with themselves :)

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
-Will Smith

Posted 8 Years Ago


Courtney Jade

8 Years Ago

Thank you, thats a beautiful quote :)
BlueDreams

8 Years Ago

My pleasure :) (^_^)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

434 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015

Author

Courtney Jade
Courtney Jade

Liverpool, North-West, United Kingdom



About
Im only young, but I am determined to succeed as a writer. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lover's Lover's

A Poem by Amanda