Kratos God of War

Kratos God of War

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

 

 

Kratos God of War

He got fucked over by Zeus

Olympus shall fall

© 2008 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like your originality man. From what I hear the game God of War is legit. And to write a poem about a video game is very impressive. I love the last line tpo, it is very apocolyptic (I think I spelled that right) But either way i was impressed that anyone could possibly write a poem about a video game. By the way I do not know how old you are, but you might want to try and write a piece about the old Metal Gear Solid Game for playstation. i think it came out in 1998. I think it is one of the best games ever made. I am 19 too, so I have played alot of games, this might be the ideal game to make a poem about because i think it may be arguably the best plot for a video game ever. I like your style keep it up man.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is a piece.
all of you people are dumb.
and god of war came out before gears of war, therefore, god of war should be GoW

Posted 14 Years Ago


i love that f*****g game!!!!! niiiiice poem

Posted 14 Years Ago


Congratulations for winning Haiku #6 Contest!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great Senryu,in both form and content

THanks for sharing in the contest~Fran Marie

Posted 15 Years Ago


lol. awesome.

i personally love god of war. great game. epic story for a bloodbath type game.

funny haiku.

Posted 15 Years Ago


A very powerful Haiku.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was an example how you are able to send this spirit back into its land of birth; from modern - into the antique.

:)
always inventing new ways, you!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Small and Powerful, brilliant.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I've heard a lot about this game. I think I'd like it although I haven't played it. This writing is short and sweet and could have been written into the character description in the game book, or displayed onscreen in the game opening sequences. The pic is very cool.

Cool!!!
Stacy

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lol. This is very good...and...unusal. I played the first God of War [btw, not GOW because that's GEARS OF WAR] and part of the second one. It's a good series. And the demo of the God of War for the PSP looks amazing too.

Good work man.

Posted 16 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

690 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008
Last Updated on June 19, 2008

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..