Blasphemy Is Cool

Blasphemy Is Cool

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

Blasphemy is cool
Religion is for fools
All of you are tools
God doesn't rule

How can you believe?
In something you can't see
Its what I don't understand?
 You believe in an Invisible Man

I believe in Science
 Everything is explain
Can't You see
that Your God is very lame

I'm not going to hell
 It doesn't even exist
Neither does Heaven
Your beliefs are irrelevent

I'm not a sinner
There is no sin
I am a winner
All I do is win

You believe in a cross
I believe you are lost
 For you are afraid
 to be free like me

© 2010 Crazy Cat Man


Author's Note

Crazy Cat Man

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I imagine this would piss off a few people who don't share the same view, but I think it's great. There are few people out there who are so free thinking and so up front with their views. This piece has the potential to spark great debate. Yet there is a sense that you are critical of those who don't share your view. You are almost harsh in calling them tools to a foolish beliefe in a higher being. Still I think its a good piece simply because it inspires introspection and can lead to lengthy phillisophical discussions, always an interesting thing in my book.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was cleverly written
You have no fear of being smitten

Awesome write brother..

Posted 13 Years Ago


haha dude i LOVE this and i totally agree! power to ya! =]

Posted 13 Years Ago


I disagree, but that is neither here nor there.
I believe that you're a very brave person ta put this up for the world ta see. It takes a lot ta put yourself on a martyrs cross. I too am very big on standing up for my beliefs, and, though they are extremely different from other peoples, they are still a spirituality ta me. I believe simply because I see in the world around me, the air I breath, and the beautiful things that very easily distract me... like butterflies lol.
Again, very brave of you.
I give ya serious props.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Dude...
That is one sick rhyme...
Now...don't too much crime...
cause that way...you're the one who would be in prime...
That would make soak in a lime...
LOL!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I like the fact that you have posted this, I am sure that many people will be offended but it's only your opinion and you have a right to voice it, whether I agree with you is irrelevant. People with faith shouldn't be bothered by your poem..they'll just believe your going to hell!!! LOL

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I see this is getting a lot of attention.. haha
I see your point here, but it doesn't convince me that God is false and such things
Yes science has proven many things, like say the big bang theory. big bang THEORY.. i don't know, really no one knows why we are here and what will happen to us when we die.. thats the whole mystery of life. It seems as if everyone wants an answer to everything... but whats the fun in that?
Picture its all figured out.. what is everyone going to do then? I think its good to have different faiths and beliefs.. it gives the person a backbone, not in a way that its what they depend on to not go insane, some people do depend on their beliefs too much i think for my liking, but hey.. is what lifes all about, trying to figure things out.. giving your own ideas to what will happen to you, or your traditional ideas.. and everyone will find out eventually but people believe things because yes they don't want to just think you die and nothing happens.. i don't think anyone truely wants to believe that so thats why they guess and assume things, it gives some people a reason. But some people like yourself don't need a reason to be here. Your poem can really open up eyes, but really what has science proven? Not our existence really.. they only have theories on that.

Dang, it makes you wish someone was alive right now who was around during the making of the universe.. but then again people weren't alive then. So who the hell was?
God i'm getting myself going. must stop.
DONE.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

All I can think of is the battle between Scientists and Catholics, like with the whole Tom Cruise thing. But really a great poem :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I imagine this would piss off a few people who don't share the same view, but I think it's great. There are few people out there who are so free thinking and so up front with their views. This piece has the potential to spark great debate. Yet there is a sense that you are critical of those who don't share your view. You are almost harsh in calling them tools to a foolish beliefe in a higher being. Still I think its a good piece simply because it inspires introspection and can lead to lengthy phillisophical discussions, always an interesting thing in my book.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i really like all your writings,they make me think all the time..
but i wish you were right..but come to think with me..
about two thirds of people on this planet they believe in God,are they all fools..
you think none of them just once thought to himself and thought like you do,
and asked himself ,but where is God,you cant say they are all fools,
or they have never thought about it..
and whats wrong in believing in God,only those who use it and interpret the meaning in their own ways to
their own benefit,then it very wrong,it like changing it into politics and here
where all really goes wrong..
lovely write..

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2009
Last Updated on August 31, 2010

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..