Writerscafe Pimps

Writerscafe Pimps

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

Writerscafe Pimps
Use the Net to get ladies
with their crap poems

No substance at all
Clearly trying an angle
The real world scares them

bishop don magic juan Pictures, Images and Photos

© 2009 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh.. I found this one really funny.. I'm sure they're out there like in the real world.. it doesn't bother me.. lol.. they don't hurt anyone.. just amuse us.. found this one truly hilarious! Pimping.. lol.. in writing.. I'm sure there's lady pimps as well as the male ones too.. lol.. I'm seriously laughing on this one.. thank you! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Maybe a full halt before the last line? So we can really distinguish the climactic element of the finale. let me get one thing out of the way: I think punctuation is effective in bringing out tone, mood, structure, and overall poetic coherence. I understand some poets prefer not to use any punctuation, and some poets are really good at it, but before you eschew it completely, I think you should at least practice it. It might be effective to play with punctuation and understand it's purpose and what you can do with it. I know it's short though, so your call.

Posted 11 Years Ago


*LOL* hilarious, creative and truth all in one. you are so amazing with the ink... very well written :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


ha ha ha everybody is waiting for an opportunity. that's what the universe wants us to do.
I mean....the ladies get trapped, right? but that's their choice, again.

I had to come and re-read. Hope you are fine and thanks for stepping by and read my Harmony poem.
Yes, I found harmony, how did you know?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Vry good this one is not the usual fare.. but I found it amusing ..I think those guys are found everywhere .

Posted 14 Years Ago


Writers sites are what they are, mostly amateurs, if they were really much good they wouldn't be hanging out on the net would they? They'd be working.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes and there are the ones that attack the substance rather than the skill. Those are the ones that really annoy me. My b/f considered some people on here egotistical, trying to get praise to make themselves feel better. This kind of reminded me of that so I shared it with him too. Great write, I always tend to like your poems though. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
N
Hahaha! This was very funny, and true.
And, I love that it was a haiku.
Great job!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol, ain't that the truth??? I love this piece, great job!!!

Heather

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ooooooo you know you are right! Those 6 lines spoke the truth. To be blunt, I'm sooo sick of people in the cafe writing crap hoping they can get a freaking date. It sucks because you can't just tell someone their words aren't poetry because poetry (and art in general) is subjective! It pisses me off but what can you do? That's the funny thing about this game.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3295 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2009

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..