GENTRIFICATION

GENTRIFICATION

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

G Getting the Minorities out
E Everyone Must Go
N No More Latinos
T  Totalitarian Power
R Replaced by Gringos
I   Insidious Defamation
F  Formation of Damnation
I   Irreverent Replacement
C Caucasion Explosion
A Amoral Reverence
T Trail of Tears
I   Isolation of Fears
O Obama can't save
N Negros are gone


© 2010 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well written The Reviewer... your poem paints a vivid picture. It reminded me of this article I read a few months back.. Nothing is black and white and I don't presume to know what is right or wrong, but I am interested to find out more about Lance Freeman's Study...

http://nymag.com/news/intelligencer/62675/

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

pretty cool acrostic. it kind of shows how hitler wanted to have a pure race, well maybe he wanted the white people to take back their 'land' and no one can save the ones being evicted soley on their ethnicity. compelling statement.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This piece is impressive and strikes the heart of the disintegration of the heart, soul and spirit of the occupants of our planet. I grew up with a Germa/ French sister and an African American/French sister and I, myself am not certain of my ethnic mix. I have been the target of racism and have seen it many times while I was growing up. It's wierd, but every time I witness it happening, I'm always shocked, confused and speechless. My goal is to start making my voice heard when I am exposed to it - I need to be a part of the change and not a passive witness. Exceptional piece!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well it is a little strange to read. I can't tell if you are pro/anti in the beginning and it starts to feel anti by the end, but it looks like you ran outta room before you reached that point. Now that's just talking about the poem, if you include the picture then you definitely strike the message.

Posted 13 Years Ago


awesome work.. sounds like you visted DC recently.. great poem..

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very powerful

Posted 14 Years Ago


haha if that isn't the truth of it all, or better yet the truth of the world, I really enjoyed this piece, quite the read. Well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


An acrostic actually done well??? XD Amazing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked how you set this up. It was very unique and it took mea minute to realize that you weren't being serious. Good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


well at first i didnt know if you were going for satire or if you were serious because i have read a lot of rascist stuff, but once i figured out you must not be serious, pretty good! lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ha! That's funny! I like this piece and I praise for writing this satire. I enjoy reading satires. ^^

I absolutely love how smoothly this piece flows. It has plenty of rhythm, and with this structure, it's a challenge you took on and succeeded. Great job!

Ironically Yours.

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

967 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 16, 2010
Last Updated on February 16, 2010

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..