A Day In The Life of Man Part 1

A Day In The Life of Man Part 1

A Story by Crazy Cat Man

Man wakes up in the morning. His farts wakes him up. Man says “What the f**k” and he continues to fart. “ Damn it and I was having good dream too. I was f*****g Salma Hayek” . Men gets up from his bed and grabs his gun next to the bed. He locks and loads the gun and walks downstairs to the kitchen. His wife is finishing breakfast for him. She says “Good morning hun.” . Man replies “Whatever B***h” His wife ignores the rude comment “Here’s your toast and eggs just how you like em.”. Man smells the toast and eggs then throws it on the ground. Man yells “ B***h you made the toast too toasty.”. His scared wife responds “I’m sorry hun.”

        Man slaps his wife across the face and leaves the house. Man then starts to look for a car. He sees a Lamborgini Diabolo across the street. A young teenage boy is about to drive the car. Man walks up to the boy and draws his gun on the boy. Man tells the boy
“Boy you better give me this motherfucken car.”. The boy raises his hands and exits the car. Man enters the car is drives off. He runs past a red light. Man says “F**k the lights. Don’t tell me when to stop driving. I stop driving when I feel like it.” A police car spots Man driving fast and starts to chase after Man.
        
Man pulls out his gun and starts to shoot at the police behind him. He shoots the police car at the engine and the police car blows up. Man yells out loud “Whooo hooo. Good shot. No one f***s with the Man.”. Man finally arrives at his destination. His work place. He illegally parks the car at a handicap spot. He then enters his work place. His female coworker approaches Man and tells him “You’re late for work”. Man replies “I don’t give a f**k. Do I look like I give a f**k?” The female coworker walks away.

Man walks to his Boss’s office. “Well look he finally decided to show up for work, well if it isn’t the Man himself” says The Boss. Man then takes his gun puts it on his Boss’s head. “Now you listen to me, you’re gonna give me raise” says Man. The Boss pees in his pants and says “Sure whatever you want”.

A Day In The Life of Man Part 2

A Day In The Life of Man Part 2
A Story by The Reviewer

© 2009 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LMAO what the f**k?!?!?! Jesus Dan... I see now you've always been a little bat s**t crazy. Hahahahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh my god, i'm laughing so hard. Great write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Damn... Man needs his a*s kicked! I liked how "Man" was very cromagnon... I half expected to see Man drag his wife by her hair.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is hilarious. great job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The man seems like he could use a b***h slap, good and proper. I like this very much, it's an amusing tale and I'm interested to see where it will lead. Nice one :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Man seems to be a real a*s... I am interested to see how this story turns out... off to the next chapter...

Posted 16 Years Ago


I'm already laughing, the start of another great day I see. Another great start with a good flow.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is an interesting look at a man that seems to be an a*****e. I am off to part two to see if he developes any redeeming qualities.

There a few typos but those are easily fixed.

JBD

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Lol, you where right this was hilarious. Sorry but I have to know, do you play Grand Theft Auto allot? (Asked with the sincerest intentions! Lol)
Felt as if I was part of that game for one moment, which was great. Could almost see 'the man' driving around raising hell as far as he goes. That is what I usually do when playing
Hehe


Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 5 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

851 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008
Last Updated on March 4, 2009

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..