If My School Was Starfleet: The Starship Thor

If My School Was Starfleet: The Starship Thor

A Story by Taylor M.
"

Hello friends, this is a universe where my friends are members of Starfleet and are out in space. Enjoy.

"

     No one really knows how the Starship Thor got it's name, but the craft seemed to almost resemble the Norse God of Thunder. The ship was sleek and made out of a fine, smooth alloy resembling aluminum. The Starship Thor was shaped much like a microphone, the front was round and sphere-shaped, while a tube-like section opened up into a more cubed back. The whole Starship had a shiny silver coloring, and looked as though it were built for show more than the purpose of exploration. However, once under attack, the ship could withstand a surprising amount of enemy fire before being breached.

 

     The crew aboard the Starship Thor were typical Starfleet graduates trained for their positions. The proud owner and Captain of the ship was a human, Victoria Payette. Victoria was not entirely strict in her ways of command, but the other members of the crew never dared to enrage her. Captain Payette was a decidedly impressive woman. With light brown hair that was sometimes curled, sometimes not, or set into a tight ponytail. It bounced as she walked and shook her head, and seemed only to be a shade darker than her eyes, which were a warm, coffee brown. She had a slightly rounded face, that seemed to never blush, and eyebrows that could convey any emotion. She was a little short in height, but was still well respected. She wore a light shade of red like others in command, a nice-fitting dress that she wore with dignity. Victoria Payette was indeed a good Captain, having studied for years at Starfleet Headquarters.

 

    Riley and Noah Smith were Vulcan twins. Some members of the crew say that they were assigned to the same Starship by coincidence, though others say that it was impossible to separate them entirely. Noah had gone into engineering, while Riley found that he was more interested in the medical field. Both Riley and Noah were slightly tall and lean in stature, with dark hazel eyes that seemed to change from deep green to light brown. Their hair was black, though Riley's was more orderly than his brother's. Noah was the Chief Officer of Engineering, meaning that he wore a gold uniform, was in charge of the other engineers and had a higher rank. Riley was the Assistant Chief Medical Officer, he had a blue uniform and worked with the Chief Medical Officer and several nurses. Both brothers were very true to their Vulcan DNA, and showed very little emotion.

 

     Taylor Miner was a human, Chief Medical Officer, and Captain Payette's best friend. They had known each other long before Victoria had become Captain of the Starship Thor. Taylor was not very social, but had the caring nature that is needed for one to be in the medical field. Officer Miner was taller than Victoria, with brunette hair that fell past her shoulders and was rarely tied back on her head with the exception of preforming operations. She had rosy cheeks and dark brown eyes that matched her hair and shone under the light in the medical bay. She had graduated top of her class, and was influenced by Captain Payette to join Starfleet. Taylor wore a light blue dress that signified her profession on the Starship. She was dating Riley Smith, the Assistant Medical Officer. Though because Riley was a Vulcan, he did not express his feeling as well as the humans in the crew. But Taylor could make him laugh, and she considered that something special.

 

    

© 2013 Taylor M.


Author's Note

Taylor M.
I'm not a Star Trek expert so I hope you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on November 2, 2013
Last Updated on November 2, 2013
Tags: star trek, starfleet, fiction

Author

Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Surrey, United Kingdom



About
I am a young writer who wants to be heard. I am a Whovian, and a Sherlockian. I hope you enjoy my writing, because I often get ambarassed by my work. I mostly write about romance, heart-break, suspens.. more..

Writing