My thoughts on recent friendship drama

My thoughts on recent friendship drama

A Story by Cool Girl
"

Please read..

"
Recently there has been some drama between some friends on this site. I just want yo say that drama never ends good. People here are expecting me to choose sides, but that is hard for me. I want to keep my friends, but I don't want to be in the middle of all this drama. It's hard to see my friends going against each other. It makes me really sad. Seeing people who used to be so insanely close bully each other is heartbreaking. I'm sorry, but I just needed to say that. To me, it feels like there's a feud going on. People are choosing sides and using their own writing to bully and be mean to each other. This site is for writing and respecting each other. It isn't for using writing to go against each other. A while ago, someone did that to me, and I just want to say that it hurts. It's not funny. Because we are on the Internet, we tend to say things without thinking of the impact on people. Just because we cannot see each other's faces doesn't mean that we do not have feelings. I want to tell you all to try and embrace happiness instead of hatred. And for those who know what drama I am talking about, please know that I will keep my friends and remain neutral. I love you all, I truly do. Just keep what I've said in mind, and be safe. Stay happy :)

~CG

© 2016 Cool Girl


Author's Note

Cool Girl
Please don't judge. Thanks for reading, and feel free to review it kindly. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I blame the whiners and complainers who feel the need to take it out on other people's sites. I've spent a lot of time on WC just reading and I have to say, I am disheartened by those who believe this is a proper forum to label each other. I'e also seen how many bring these labels upon themselves. Anyone who comes to your page and b*****s and complains, is not a friend, they are attention seekers of the worse kind. Best to drop them all and be done with the drama.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

I agree with you on that, my friend. Thank you for commenting! :)



Reviews

I really agree to that. No one should hurt anyone because words are more powerful then bullets and treating someone like that is unacceptable and I hope that we can use this website for the better good and use it to express our feelings in healthy ways. It’s not like we read these things and say ouch that hurt. Because they will hurt for a lot more then a few seconds. And anyone who hurts CG, or anyone is gunna get it from me.
C. Lee Battaglia


Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Very wise words, C. Lee :) thank you
Drama on a website like this where people can interact is nothing new. It happens all the time with young people. Its shame though when talented people get hurt by it. Many have left over it after being bullied or falsely accused of doing something they didn't do. Shame on the accusers. As long as you stay out of that and keep to yourself I don't think you have anything to worry about. We're here to write our poetry, lets keep it to that. Good writing here.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much! I agree with you :)
I agree with everything you've written here Cool Girl. I, myself, have not witnessed much of any drama on this site, but that's just because I'm hardly ever on nowadays (what with my last year of high school and what not) and have sort of fallen off the grid with views and reviews(although I am still writing and posting things). I've never once used my writing as a means of attacking somebody personally, and never plan on doing it outside of fiction with fictional characters. Unfortunately, some people are more sensitive than others, and it can lead to them making some brash decisions in both their writing and their actions. Does that mean they're evil people? Not necessarily. The determining factor for that is whether or not they ever grow up and realize what they are doing is wrong, and I sincerely hope that most of those people do grow up, because they have the potential to be much better than that. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thanks, Dan. I've missed you so much by the way. I hope you are well :)
DoormanDan

8 Years Ago

Yeah, I'm fine. Just very busy lately :)
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Same :) and i am glad you are fine :)
Sorry about all of this Drama you had to endure. D:

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

It's ok, bro :)
This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
I blame the whiners and complainers who feel the need to take it out on other people's sites. I've spent a lot of time on WC just reading and I have to say, I am disheartened by those who believe this is a proper forum to label each other. I'e also seen how many bring these labels upon themselves. Anyone who comes to your page and b*****s and complains, is not a friend, they are attention seekers of the worse kind. Best to drop them all and be done with the drama.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

I agree with you on that, my friend. Thank you for commenting! :)
*heart drops* I'm so sorry that you had to endure all of this.. /:

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

It's okay. You're a good friend
CiNtsaLis

8 Years Ago

*touches cheeks* Thank you. I feel so awful though. /: (You okay?)
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Don't feel awful, I'm fine :)
Hehehehe. nice. :)
turns out, out of everyone, you're the smartest. :)
something I always liked about you.
I'm sorry...but some people here couldn't help but curse and try to hurt other people's feelings, including mine.
I've told them what I thought. and left the whole thing as it is.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thanks Danny, you're smart too. Thank you for reading. I love you so much, bro :)
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

I love you too sis.
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Congrats on your girlfriend!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

762 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2016
Last Updated on January 31, 2016
Tags: Friendship, drama, writing, bullying

Author

Cool Girl
Cool Girl

somewhere over the rainbow



About
Hey everyone! I'm Cool Girl, and I love writing! My obsessions: Coffee, Coffee Ice cream, more coffee, SPRINKLES, reading, writing, singing, playing piano, and talking :) haha Other stuff: I cur.. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Poem by Cool Girl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Third Eye Third Eye

A Poem by Mara