Make one up

Make one up

A Story by CreativeJosh
"

No way to describe it. That's why you, the reader, need to describe it your own way.

"
"Stop it!" Jenny claws at her brother, Mark, who is trying to remove his sister's hair from her head. "You started it, Jenny. Now I'm going to make you pay!" As Mark pulls Jenny's hair, Jenny grabs her brother's crotch. "If you pull my hair, I'll crush your nuts!" Mark hesitates. "Is she bluffing?" he thought. "She wouldn't dare hurt my babies." He wouldn't risk it. "Fine. Just remember that I will get you back. That I swear." Mark lets go of his sister's hair and Jenny lets go of her brother's crotch. "You wish, Mark." Mark walks away, knowing that his sister is right. As Mark leaves the room, Jenny gets up and rubs her stomach. "Ugh! Wrestling with immature brothers make me very hungry. Hopefully there isn't any leftover food." Jenny has one rule about food: She never eats leftovers or day-old food. Jenny walks to the kitchen. "There better be something good." She opens the the fridge and scoured the fridge for something that's not classified as leftovers or day-old food or older. She shoves the fridge door shut. "Damn it! There's nothing edible in here! Classic parents." She heads back to her room and searches for her phone. She dials in a number and waits a few seconds. Someone answers: "Hello and welcome to Pizzaria. How may I take your order?" Jenny replies: "I'll take four of your most expensive pizzas. My address is 75 Rapala Street. Thank you."  She hangs up and texts her friend, Rachel. "Hey Rach. R u heading to that cute boy's party tonight? If u r, pleeeeeeeeeeease take me with you. My parents are lame. They're saying I can't go. Planning on sneaking out. TTYL, Rach. See you at the party at 9. Bye."

© 2017 CreativeJosh


Author's Note

CreativeJosh
This is my first story. It's rough, but I'm trying. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017

Author