Chapter One: Lets meet the poor Darren

Chapter One: Lets meet the poor Darren

A Chapter by April
"

Let me introduce to you Darren in this chapter

"

                       We start off in a dirty, poor street in LA, one house in particular has  fifteen year old guy by the name of Darren Benson, he is know as an outcast in school, being left alone from everyone, including some teachers, and he likes it that way. He is used to being alone so much that he enjoys it, growing up with no brothers or sisters who would want to play with him, his three sisters would always say ' ewww you have chooties' and they still do now sometimes, and the guys would always hit him, they do more now than when they were little.  They would call him names, instead of Darren it was Daniela, and would tease him about his hair color because how bright blonde it is. Darren is very gullible believing everything they say. Anyway he is in his room right now getting ready for school.

 

                        His room is neat, has a book shelf dedicated to science fiction, horror, and manga, regular bed with a bed holder with draws in it, brown carpet, white painted walls with paint chips hanging off, a window with no drapes. A small cd pile that consisted of Green Day and Motley Crue, which was on top of a desk, with a regular old, torn with stitches, backpack, with some Starwars posters on the wall, one in particular was only hanging by one side, the top left corner was the only one pined. He was on his bed putting on his sneakers, black regular sneakers with old ripped jeans with patches and stitches all over, dark red hoodie. His face was covered with acne, main spot was his forehead, wore glasses, not the thick ones, regular, he had bluish grayish eyes and brown hair, he dyes it brown, a lot.  he stood up, stretched, got his bag, and left his room, which his door had no lock.

 

                        When he left the room, he went straight towards the door, its a one story house. He was on his way to school and when he got there he immediately saw the four guys who pick on him, dumb jocks, they're like apes. He sighed in annoyance and walked fast past them, but luck wasn't on his side and they noticed him. " Hey four-eyes!" the jock sitting down said, his name was Bret and he is the second worst bully in school. Darren hated him, he hated them all, hated everyone at school.

 

                        Darren hurried into the building but as he held the door handle and felt a hand grab his shoulder and forcefully turn him around. Darren was now looking into the eyes of Bret, he hated his breath, wonder how he got his girlfriend Chloe with that and his ugly brown eyes, Darren doesn't think brown eyes are ugly, but he has the ugly kind of brown, fecal matter brown. " You little d********g. where is my homework?" he forces Darren to do it but lately Daren has been standing up for himself.

 

                        "Oh, sure here." He searched his bag, got out the paper, and gave it to Bret. Bret swiped it out of his hand and Darren walked inside. Bret looked at his Biology homework and his answers to his seven questions that were filled in the blank were ' Do. It. Yourself. You. F*****g. Retarded. Monkey. ' . When Bret saw this his face became red with pure anger and punched the doors glass and smashed it, not even flinching from the pain, and you would expect him to since he has glass in his hands and blood over them. His 'crew' saw this and didn't even care, that's just regular old Bret.

 

                        Darren was in class in the front row, he loved the first row since everyone tries to be in the back so no one was in the first row but him, also no one in the second row. This is also his favorite class 'Poetry and Drama' , he would expect anyone whom he told that this is his favorite class to laugh at him. He just loves poems and dramatic plays, to read not to preform them. He even writes his own poems, he has about one hundred and fifty-six poems, he has a lot of free time. Its was eight thirty and he was really enjoying class and they were about to get into Edgar Allan Poe, his favorite, when the intercom can on.

 

                        " Attention" the lady from the desk, Darren doesn't like her, he thinks she kills cats and hurts babies in her free time, with her raggy voice from smoking too much she said " the principal wants ALL students in the auditorium and the faculty, EVERYONE, thank you" .

 

                        ' Great! I really wanted to learn more about Poe, thanks old hag...... weird why everyone?' Darren thought as his classmates cheered and ran to the door.



© 2013 April


Author's Note

April
If you read The Three E's , another book of mine, then you will know that both Alvin and Darren are gay, so what? I felt like doing that, not all of my books are gonna be gay, lesbian or what not, just wan to. SORRY I forgot to add he is French and adopted by American's

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 26, 2013
Tags: sarcasm, teased, humor, infection, language


Author

April
April

RI



About
I'm a young girl who has a lot of free time so I decided to write during that time. I enjoy writing a lot and have many ideas that I would love to share. My personality is odd, I like so many differen.. more..

Writing
"I hate cats" "I hate cats"

A Book by April