Chapter One: Staring

Chapter One: Staring

A Chapter by April
"

The daily lives of Grey and Damian.

"

                       Grey entered his room, it was mainly black; black walls, bed sheets, blankets, pillows, rug at the foot of the bed, night stand, dresser, mirror, and he had some posters on the walls with bands Marilyn Manson, Otep, Murderdolls and even a poster of Edgar Allan Poe's famous poem The Raven. Only part that wasn't black was the hardwood floor and door. Grey entered his room, he was six foot tall, wearing a plain black short sleeve shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black socks and black slippers and with a towel drying his jet black hair, his hair was thin and is a couple inches above shoulder length and he had bangs that got longer more towards the side from the top of the right side of his forehead. He was also wearing heavy black eyeliner, has green eyes and spider-bite rings on his left side on his lower lip. He went towards his nightstand and grabbed his cell phone and looked through it.

 

                      He saw he had a message from Damian, opened it and read it. He smiled, which he never smiles in front of people except Damian, and replied back but as he was about to he heard a tick coming from his window. He looked up and saw Damian with a cigarette in his mouth. Grey went to the window and placed a middle finger on the window and stuck a tongue out at him. Damian laughed and laughed and mouthed 'let me in' and Grey playfully made a heavy sigh and unlocked his window to left him in. As soon as he opened it Damian charged at him, hugged him, lifted him, and spun around with him. After that Damian puts him down and looks at him with a smile on his face. He has blue eyes, jet black hair like Grey, was six foot as well, has a black labret lip ring, light black eyeliner, hair is like Billie Joe Armstrongs from the 21st Century era, he likes Green Day.  He was wearing a black hoodie with safety pins in random spots, dark jeans, and black converse, Grey can tell he didn't care what to wear because he wasn't wearing his platform boots and not too much makeup and not wearing a band shirt. 

 

                      "Hey" Damian said in a low sexy tone. "Did you get my message?"

 

                      "Yes I did" Grey said

 

                      "Well, good and guess what" Damian leaned in and leaned his forehead against Grey's

 

                      "What?" Grey asked

 

                      "Happy Birthday" and with that Damian kissed Grey, kissed him for a few seconds, then out of nowhere he picked him up and jumped on the bed with him with him on top and putting his cigarette down. He continued to kissing him and turning it into a make out session. After a minute he pulled away, "mmmm, so you're eighteen now huh? You know what that means" Damian turned eighteen six months ago and has been waiting for Grey to be aged to do it.

 

                      "Oh?" Grey was being sexy and clueless. Damian then leaned in to kiss him again but then Greys mother came in through the door.

 

                      "GREY!" she scream then stared at, which she looks as it as a horrifying site, and left them alone. Grey made a heavy sigh and Damian looked at him and smirked. Grey saw his smile and laughed.

 

                      "No! Bad Damian!" he continued laughing and slowly died down.

 

                      "Bad huh? Then let me show you what this bad boy can do" Damian aimed at his neck and began to kiss, lick, and bite it. Grey was moaning but then remembered that the door was open and the time.

 

                      "Damian stop we have to go" sighing in annoyance and frustration he got up, grabbed his cigarette, put it in his mouth, and took Greys hand and was about to leave when Grey stopped him. He looked at him and pointed down to his feet, Damian looked and saw he still had slippers. He let go and Grey got his black and red Van's and put them on. After that Damian held out his hand and Grey took it and went downstairs with him and left the house. As they were walking to school Damian had his arm around Grey and he was lowering it to his butt and Grey knew this but stopped him.

 

                       "After school, kay?" wrapped his arms around Damian's neck and kissed him.

 

                      "OK fine." and they went to school.

 

                      Walking to their last period, Damian held Grey's hand tight, Grey knew why he does that all the time when they're in school. Damian is scared of losing Grey to other guys because in the past five guys went up to Grey and wanted him, not for love, but for sex. Grey loved that in Damian, he swung Damian's arm around his neck and put his left arm over Damian's back and tilting his head on his shoulder. Damian loved this knowing that Grey loves him and isn't afraid to do that in public. So what if people stared, they didn't care, they just say let them stare.

 

                     When they got to Painting, both their favorite class, they sat down on their stoles that had easel's in front of them. Grey sat in one and Damian sat next to him and began painting. In the middle of class  Grey was painting a portrait of a girl that just came to his mind when he got a tap on his shoulder, it was Damian. He showed him his picture and it says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BATTY BAT!" and had a black heart over it. Grey saw and blushed, he loved his nickname he gave him, he checked to see if anyone was looking, no one was, and kissed Damian, with him kissing back. He whispered to Damian "I love you my Pumpkin" and Damian said ' I love you' back.

 

                     After school on the way to Greys place, they decided since it was Friday they would go through the park. They stopped at a big fountain and Grey sat down and Damian sat next to him a bit far but then turned so he could lay his head on Grey's lap. They just stayed there and people walked by them staring a bit but a few didn't care. They were talking about how they love fire. They both have a crazy up session with burning things.

 

                    Then Grey changed the subject " When are you getting out of that home?". Damian hated his 'home', hated everyone and everything about it, so what if he did bad stuff, at least that's what he thought.

 

                   "Hopefully soon, I have to find a job and get my own place first before I can even get the papers to sign out, but I will have to wait, even though I have a job I still want to wait on getting a place"

 

                   "Why? Whets so important that you cant just get a place?" Grey was confused of his response. Damian got up, placed his hand on Grey's.

 

                   "You still live your family" Damian said and smiled and Grey knew why.

 

                   "Just two more months" Grey said and kissed him, it was late March and twelve graders leave school earlier than the others.

 

                   It was eight o' clock now and both guys entered Grey's room laughing and Damian attacked him to the bed and began grinning him and kissing him. Removing their shirts, Grey felt nervous and was shaking, Damian could feel it and pulled away. "What's wrong Batty?" he was concerned of his boyfriend.

 

                 "I'm nervous, what if im bad? or not doing it right? or..." after that Damian put his finger at Grey's mouth.

 

                 "Don't worry about a thing ok" Damian said concerned

 

                 "OK" he said less nervously

 

                 "Now, let your Pumpkin take care of everything, OK" Damian said and Grey laughed a little. He smiled at his laughter now he's more comfortable. He kisses him and kisses him more going to his neck and lower and they are slowly going back till Grey lays on his back and Damian continues.



© 2013 April


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

chapter two please

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love love love!! Need more please!! ^.^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it was great, write more ASAP

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 27, 2013
Last Updated on January 27, 2013
Tags: kiss, gay, goth, people, public, first, art


Author

April
April

RI



About
I'm a young girl who has a lot of free time so I decided to write during that time. I enjoy writing a lot and have many ideas that I would love to share. My personality is odd, I like so many differen.. more..

Writing
"I hate cats" "I hate cats"

A Book by April