How?

How?

A Poem by Kyline Freed

How can you say that you love me
When you don't?
How can you tear up my heart
Piece by piece and expect me to forgive you?
How can you stand there laughing with your buddies
When I'm over in this corner crying
Because it's me your talking about?

© 2014 Kyline Freed


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Simple and done well. Hope you didn't just break up with someone and if so, sorry it didn't go well :B

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kyline Freed

8 Years Ago

None of this has ever happened to me xD I just write about things that happen to other people normal.. read more
Marcel Grant

8 Years Ago

Okay good lol
Kyline Freed

8 Years Ago

Lol xD Anyways.. Thanks for the review
good question to pose in a poem

you do a good job conveying your emotion through it



Posted 8 Years Ago


I see the reviews below and it is a nice take on heartbreak and I'm wondering how that made you feel, I'm a novice at poetry so I read about poetry writing, not enough, but one thing stood out today, when I looked up how to write a love poem: 3 authors on the poetry foundation said different things, but one stood out to me: say how you feel about the feeling. Like: Because it's me your talking about? Since I see lines of How and When, I see you I know its all been lies: I (sorry) bleeding is my heart, but I will not die: I feel deceived and broken because I trusted you, but you've been a lesson I'll get over quickly too......I could on and on with rhymes about heartache and so can you: I want this person to come out of the corner, not to stand in the corner and cry for anyone: my hearts still beating and I'll find someone who will treat me respect, you're not the one....I'm babbling; your poem is wonderful as it is. I hope you don't think I'm saying anything otherwise....Wow, so impressed especially at your age. Thank you so much. Send a friend request if your parents say it is okay. I'm harmless, you can find me on facebook, DaleSpringsMitchum, my son is Hane Mitchum, think he has a picture of one of our dogs, Pizza for his picture, but he's never on there, the gamer he is. 8th grade too - there are pictures of him on my page and his oldest sister Cathy Snipes. Anyway.....Great writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I love poem I can really feel the sadness coming from it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


A very nice take on heartbreak and how people can not see things that are truly happening because they are blinded by an illusion. Well done!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Once again, good job! You're an awesome writer!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 2, 2014
Last Updated on December 2, 2014

Author

Kyline Freed
Kyline Freed

Imperial, MO



About
I am transferring all my work from this account to another due to some guy basically stalking me so if you would wish to add that account message me here and I will gladly send you my username. I .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Am From I Am From

A Poem by Cool Girl


Within You Within You

A Poem by Cool Girl


Nightmare Nightmare

A Poem by Not here