Ending

Ending

A Poem by Marc Beaudin

Shoulder wet with tears

and a half cup of coffee

allowed to go cold.

© 2008 Marc Beaudin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. Beautiful haiku. Very well written. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, some struggle with haikus when they KNOW that's what they're writing. lol. i liked it, very sad though.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

First of all, it's amazing to me "days later I noticed I had a finished haiku". Now that's a writer, d****t!!!
Loved this haiku, it really did catch the essence, and the pain.
Beautifully done.
Cat

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I read your description and left in awe; As the image of crying on a shoulder that isn't there is something astounding. There is no emotion like being alone and unable to be comforted by the shoulder you are left lacking. The half cup of coffes puts this all into perspective; she spilled you out. And now you sit there growing colder. But that is the feeling i got from it, even though there is more than one motive in this work.
Very nice! Keep posting.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008

Author

Marc Beaudin
Marc Beaudin

Livingston, MT



About
I am a poet, novelist, naturalist, playwright, director, designer, actor, anarchist, activist, mountebank, etc. A full-length book of poetry, The Moon Cracks Open: A Field Guide to the Birds, was rele.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..