Heartbroken

Heartbroken

A Poem by Crystal18
"

Heartbroken, heart aches for someone your deeply in love with.

"
When I look at you.
My heart aches.
That smile of yours.
That twinkle in your eye.
Makes me smile.
There's joy in my heart for a moment.
Cause that's all it will last is
'Just a moment'
Then it's gone and my heart breaks.

© 2018 Crystal18


Author's Note

Crystal18
What do you think of the poem Heartbroken?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh..I loved this piece of writing of yours..You know there are people in your life after seeing them we get happy ...But that is all we can do..We can just look at their smile , just look at the twinkle in their eyes but we cannot do anything else...That is what hurts the most when even being near to someone whom you love , you cannot be with that person...You know one sided love , I don't know what people say about it but according to me that is the strongest feeling in this entire world because the one who is having right over it is only you...When you are in true love with someone , you know when you get that that person is no untouchable for you , I know it hurts...Dreams become your friends because that is the only place where you can be with that person...Great work..Keep on writing..

Posted 5 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Magic moment is real. Your poem desrcibe what hap pen every day . Our eyes cannot make lies. We are truthful at least in this.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2018
Last Updated on December 6, 2018

Author

Crystal18
Crystal18

AZ



About
I am the type of person who disastrously tries to express myself verbally but am unable to. I have discovered pencil and paper. I first use my speech to text app to jot down my ideas because pencil an.. more..

Writing
Bipolar 2 Bipolar 2

A Poem by Crystal18