Leap of Faith

Leap of Faith

A Poem by Crystal18
"

Courage to face the unknown.

"
Her heart and soul were forged in the deepest hottest fire.
Her strength was her faith, her hope was her courage, and the one true desire she's always longed for those many sleepless nights.
She was letting go of everything that held her down for so long and embarking on a journey.
She didn't dare let go of her hope, and faith;
it is a leap of faith that she needs to take.
Even though her heart was bleeding from all the wounds she was taking that leap of faith that was due so long ago.
She hid the pain, smiled, and let go of the familiar and now embraced the unknown she'd always feared.

© 2018 Crystal18


Author's Note

Crystal18
What do you think of the poem Leap of Faith?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beautiful and great writing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Great work..I loved the way you expressed your emotions..You know you are like a painter who uses her words as colours and you make the picture of your emotions so clear..You are indeed great as a writer...I especially loved the way you said - Her strength was her faith, her hope was her courage...Keep on writing...

Posted 5 Years Ago


Exactly Crystal well said and expressed.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 6, 2018
Last Updated on December 6, 2018
Tags: Courage, Faith

Author

Crystal18
Crystal18

AZ



About
I am the type of person who disastrously tries to express myself verbally but am unable to. I have discovered pencil and paper. I first use my speech to text app to jot down my ideas because pencil an.. more..

Writing
Bipolar 2 Bipolar 2

A Poem by Crystal18