Who Is It?

Who Is It?

A Chapter by CrystalMoon
"

The mystery drags on.

"

    I quickly flipped the phone open, curious, and answered.. "Hello?" I asked. For a second I heard nothing other than a woman in the backround telling the person on the phone to hurry.

"Hi." He responded. It scared me at first, hearing his voice.

"Who is this?"

"This is your secret admirer." He said quickly into the phone.

"Who is that?" Emily asked me. For a second I even forgot that she was in the room. I was just over here freaking out.

"They say that it's my secret admirer." I told Emily. "Can you tell me your name please?" I asked the boy quietly.

"Then it wouldn't be a secret anymore." He said. Then I heard the woman telling him that he only has a few more minutes on the phone. "Look, i'll make this quick. I really like you, but for some reason I can't tell you, not on the phone anyway. So i'll meet you next to the girls and boys bathrooms Monday at around the second morning bell (in homeroom). So see ya then."

All I said was.."Ok bye." His last response was "Bye." Then he hung up the phone.

"What happened? What did he say?" Emily said, going balistic over it. I was just in shock with my mouth hanging wide open. "Sam? Sam? SAM?" Emily was calling my name, getting worried.

"Huh?" I said.

"OMG..you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry, I was in shock."

"I can see that. WHAT DID HE SAY??" She asked me over and over again getting even louder each time. Quite francaly I think she was more into this then I was.

"All he said was that he'd meet me next to the bathrooms at school Monday."

"Ooooo." She said with a smile growing bigger on her face. Knowing that look, she was probably picturing what would happen and what he looked like in her head.

"Emily, I know that look." I said. "Snap out of it." I was snapping my fingures in her face trying to get the image out of her head.

"Oh, sorry, i'm back." Then when she said that, we both started to laugh. "Look at us." She said, still laughing. "We're going crazy over this. Let's talk about something else."

"Agreed." I said with a smile on my face. Then for the next ten minutes we were just doing homework. 

   We were done now, and we were relieved that we didn't have a lot. I looked at the clock and it was only 6:00. "Hey, you wanna sleep over tonight?" Emily asked. "It is the weekend after all."  

"Well I don't know. I'd have to call my mom and ask. I'd also have to go home and get my stuff." I responded.

"True, but I know your mom, she'll probably say yes."

"I know that part, but what about the going home thing and having to get my stuff?"

   Before she could respond, my phone rang. It was my mom. So I picked it up and said, "Hey mom."

"Hey sweetheart." She said. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"No." I answered.

"Ok, we haven't either. Your silly father of yours is being picky again."

"Mom that's no surprise." We both laughed.

"I was wondering if you needed anything."

"Oh, well no mom I don't, except for one thing." I added.

"What's that?" Then I heard my dad saying "NO, TURN LEFT! NOT THAT LEFT YOUR OTHER LEFT!" I started to laugh at that.

"Well I wanted to know if I could spend the night at Emily's?"

"Sure, sure. That's fine, but you'll need your stuff."

"Yeah I know."

"Well after dinner, we'll come get you, take you home to get your stuff, and then take you back. I dout your father will mind." Then I heard him say..."Dout what?"

She answered him back saying... "Hold on, honey."

"Well ok, that'll work fine." I said.

"Ok well i'll see you later tonight. Love you dear."

"Love you too, mom. Bye." Then I hung up the phone and turned to Emily.

"What did she say?" She asked.

"I can stay."

"YAY!" and we laughed with joy.

   "TIME FOR DINNER!" I heard Jeremy yell.

"OK, WE"LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" Emily yelled back. "We better get down stairs."

"Yeah."

    When we got down stairs, the table was set and her dad was home. "Hey dad." She said. Then we took our seats for dinner.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 CrystalMoon


Author's Note

CrystalMoon
Ignore any grammer problems, but your welcome to tell me if you want.
This chapter just came to my head. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok. The capital's need some work big time, annnd one more thing. The secret admirer said to meet him the next day, but it's Friday in this story, so make sure you fix that when he says tomorrow, he says Monday instead. Otherwise, I like the suspense.:) keep it up.
--Blood

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 11, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010


Author

CrystalMoon
CrystalMoon

NC



About
Hi i'm Abigail I'm now 14 years old, my b-day is on Cinco De Mayo :) Some people say that I have a bubbly personality, but others may say that I have a dark personality. Music is like my life. I abs.. more..

Writing
Shatters Shatters

A Poem by CrystalMoon


Regret Regret

A Poem by CrystalMoon