Followed by Strikers

Followed by Strikers

A Chapter by .
"

Once Tory rang the bell, Emma opened it.

"
Later Tory and Angela decided to show Aidan and Edward around town. They told them all the wonderful things and terrible things it had. After a long quarreling
to decide whether to go to the center of the town or the beach. They decided to go to town, at this Tory had no other choice than to follow them. 

Aidan and Edward started laughing about the fight between James and Angela. Tory giggled a little at this but Angela just wanted them to stop. They kept on walking for what seemed hours to Angela, but only 5 minutes had past. 
"I'm getting tired" she complained "And when people are tired the sweat and when they sweat...." she didn't manage to say the next part because the twins interrupted  "Ok,ok we get it"
Angela didn't even try to listen she kept on walking for another minute and then stopped.
"Something isn't right here" commented Angela looking around very carefully as if someone was following them.
"Yeah, your legs are wrong, they don't move" began Aidan feeling proud of himself and at the same time felt strange.
"Very funny. Someones following us" she continued looking until Tory had seen a shadow move.
"A Striker" feared Tory, she knew how to fight them but she never came across one in her life. But why now? she thought to herself.
"What's a Striker?" asked Aidan with most interest for the first time.
But his brother had gone a step forward and took out his iPad.
"You go out with an iPad?" giggled Angela thinking it was already awkward having a brother which never went out without his dear and loving iPhone.
Edward took no notice of this and read the following:
Strikers are deadly monsters which like vampires suck your blood out, though much more brutally. They have to fight to suck your blood out. So if you lose a fight, your life is lost for the Strikers with one bite can kill you. If you win the Striker shall serve you with all his loyalty. P.S Strikers are very hard to see for they live among shadows.
He finished and now feared the Striker which was following them.
"So you said you knew how to battle these 'things' the twins remarked hoping they wouldn't have to participate.
"It's ok we just have to disappear in thin air" Tory instructed knowing they would ask how to do such thing.
"And how do you do that?" asked Edward, honestly not waiting for any kind of answer.
The sisters looked at each other and then dictated these words:
I have been patient
Now it's time to make me ancient
The four children which had been standing there had suddenly disappeared in thin air.  
"Come on quickly, this doesn't last forever and I'm not brilliant at casting spells"  advised Angela knowing the spell would only last seconds.
They started running turned right then left and the spell wore off. They were visible again.
"Never do that again" panted Aidan who now knew how the athletes that went to the Olympic Games felt.
"Well, I prefer that, then being eaten by a monster" mouthed Tory who could hardly breath.
Tory looked around there was no shadow except theirs. She looked again to make sure and saw an awkward looking house. It was all made by glass and it had the shape of a gigantic football. Tory knew that house was familiar and she got it it was Emma's her best friend's. 
"Umm... guys, I think I 'm going to visit Emma if you don't mind" she spoke hoping they would let her go.
"With me it's fine" said Edward thinking on the positive side only.
"Whatever" remarked Aidan who really didn't care.
"Are you joking! To leave alone with...." argued Angela thinking on the negative side as always.
"With these two sweeties" continued Angela making sure Tory didn't understand  what was going on.
"Ok, then, bye!" she told them and walked to her friend's house.
"I hate you, both" added Angela hoping they understood why.
"We know" they answered in a proud tone and walked with her to the center.

On Emma's doorstep, stood Tory, she had just read the words on top of the mailbox:
Evans Family
No touching the arts inside and outside.
Once Tory rang the bell, Emma opened it.
"Tory, it's you, just in time" she began wanting to show Tory her new present.
"In time for what?" she asked wanting to know the secret kept away from her.
"Come on in!" Emma invited her and took her through the living room were her brother Travis was playing 'Call of Duty' with a boy his age from Poland.
He didn't even notice his sister or Tory.
Emma went upstairs followed by Tory and then went into her room. It was a light colored room with paintings about to draw and sculpture's half done. But there was one which caught Tory's attention immediately.
"Wow! How in the name of earth did you get this!?" asked Tory fascinated by the frozen Striker in front of her.
"I won the typical arts competition and this was the 1st prize. A hundred years in there not bad?" she answered Tory's question.
"It's great! Didn't they say that when Strikers with a hundred years come to earth they pick a person to take to an island or something like that" finished Tory still looking in awe at the Striker.
"Nope, I didn't know. And I hope it isn't true" went on Emma worried about the Striker now.
Tory was about to say something when the ice broke into a million pieces and made fall on the floor next to where Emma had landed. The Striker was free in the house. Tory and Emma stood up as quickly as they could, grabbed their wands and ran after the Striker. But it was to late, the Striker had chosen the person and took it to the island. It was Emma's brother.
Tory started horrified at this whilst Emma started crying and made a pond in her hands.
Tory was about to give up on looking for her brother when she saw a note on the floor.
"What's that?" questioned Emma whilst wiping the tears off her face.
"A note. Want me to read it?" she spoke and Emma answered nodding her head.
Tory read the following:
I have taken this mortal
To another world
Where he shall make the sacred mark rise
If you want to find him
It's the Island of Fear for you. 


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
ignore grammar problems pls review and tell me what I could do better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's good 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thank u! :)
Ruby

11 Years Ago

:)
"Well, I prefer that, then being eaten by a monster" mouthed Tory who could hardly breath.-----breathe

Nice chapter. I enjoyed it but I felt you mentioning ipads will date your book. People in 10 years (or our children) reading this more than likely wont know what one is. Great job with this so far

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

tnx

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012
Tags: fantasy, magic, escape, adventure


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .