The voyage through the striker

The voyage through the striker

A Chapter by .
"

Alexis had fainted and she showed no signs of waking up very soon.

"
Tory looked at her best friend for a long time and Emma, herself, was looking at the clock in a state of fright.
"Please tell me it doesn't include time traveling through clocks!" she started, Tory stared at her in confusion then she realized what Emma was talking about.
"Of course it doesn't!" Tory replied, trying her best not to shout.
"Then how do we get there?" Emma asked, reliefed she didn't have to use the dreaded clock again. You see when Emma was eight she was quite a pain in the neck. She would always ask her mom, how did people manage to time travel around the world. Her mom and dad where always busy people and they never wanted any of there children to time travel, especially because it is very hard to get back. So her brother, stubborn he was, loved to frighten his sister. One night, he was doing his homework and Emma came, asking him if he could show her how to time travel. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, Emma followed. Then he climbed onto the table and brought down the clock. He showed it to his sister and she touched it. Next thing she knew, she was lost in the middle of nowhere and after that night she never thought of going time travelling, especially through a clock again, for it took her hours to get out and when she came back, she didn't like the result. 
"Emma! Nice flashback but we have to go now before it's too late!" Tory shouted, she couldn't stand flashbacks especially the ones which involved Emma's brother, Travis. 
"Go where?" she questioned, rubbing her eyes. Tory took a deep breath once or twice and then took Emma's hand. 
They arrived in Emma's room where the deadly creature stood still inside the ice.
"So how do we get to the Isle of Fear?" Emma asked, for the second time that day.
"We have to get into the striker" Tory spoke, punching and pushing the ice.
"That's easy, the man who gave it to me told me that if you just press here, it will take you there" Emma explained, Tory looked back at her friend in a state of awe.
"You could have told me that before!" Tory exclaimed, still not believing her ears.
"Sorry, its just that I forget things when something bad happens" Emma defended herself, even though she was a little angry with Tory as Tory was with her, they could never have a fight because they never found the reason to have one. Tory turned to the striker and pressed where Emma had told her to. Nothing happened and Tory started getting her hopes down, but then a light started shinning from the striker, a black light. Tory closed her eyes, feeling the strong wind from the huge hole which had just appeared. Once she opened her eyes the room was a mess, papers flying everywhere, pens and pencils on the floor, paintings which where on the walls on the ground...
"Though he could have told me that there could be a major disaster! My mom's going to kill me!" Emma exclaimed, Tory nodded.
"Let's go before this "black hole" closes" Tory said, taking a deep breath and hoping the voyage through the hole wouldn't go up and down and right and left like a roller coaster. She jumped in followed by Emma. 
Like Tory feared the travel wasn't a nice one and Emma liked it even less. They both looked relieved when they reached the end, but they had no idea what the trip had been like for they had their eyes totally closed.

                                           At Alexis's House

"Alexis!" Mira screamed, crying whilst she was at it. Alexis's house was burning and it wasn't a coincidence that a striker was at the top of the house. Mira looked at it though it seemed not to notice her. Alexis had fainted and she showed no signs of waking up very soon. Her face had lost all her happiness and colour. Mira looked at her, afraid, but she knew she had to go and confront the striker on her own. She had never liked the deadly things, at least from what she read. Mira opened the door of the tree house and jumped to the roof which was just one centimeter away. The roof was slippery so Mira was a little cautious when she walked. Once she reached the top, the flat part, her head turned to the striker, making her feel even less valiant. Her hands were shaking as was the rest of her body. She took out her purple wand and walked forward. It was only then that the striker saw her. Mira closed her eyes quickly and opened them again. She made a step forward and gulped, she had just asked the striker for a fight. The striker made the same position meaning it accepted and then it all went like lightning. Mira cast a defensive spell and the striker attacked making Mira fly 5 feet into the air and land on her back, she was surprised she hadn't broken it. Mira stood up as quickly as she could and saw the striker wasn't paying attention to her anymore, she took the moment and made the striker evaporate into thin air. She sighed and collapsed onto the roofs floor, she had forgotten about the fire, though it wasn't long till it started raining like mad.


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
Hope u enjoy it, sorry for the very late update! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keeps getting better! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

I'm glad ur enjoying it! :D
High drama here indeed...well done :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks, glad u enjoyed it! :D
kublakhan27

11 Years Ago

No problem :D
Keep up the good work! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Thanks! :D
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
likely


Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

:) Tnx!
Great chapter, interesting turns

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! :D Glad u enjoyed it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 4, 2012
Tags: magic, sorcery, action, fantasy


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The beach The beach

A Poem by .