Society?

Society?

A Story by CrystleDawn
"

My answer to the question. Is society a lie?

"
Yes, this is mostly truth. But, try not thinking of society as an other. Think of society more as a unit. 
We are all at fault for the way things are. The more we lie, the more the world becomes a lie. 
The more negative thoughts, the more negative people. It is our job to be the truth. Starting at home. Society is individual people co-existing. If it sucks as a whole. That is saying each of us is failing at our job to change this lie. The only way to change this lie. Is to be the Truth. Be the good energy on a road full of negativity. Think of yourself as a member of a functioning body. Every part needs to work together to survive. Yes, as a body today we die. That is where the hope lays. In the gift of tomorrow. nurture the good in life and it will start to change around you. :) society is US!

© 2016 CrystleDawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on July 3, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016

Author

CrystleDawn
CrystleDawn

Seattle , WA



About
All the glory be to the Lord! Love others and love this gift of life. Creativity flows from within. It is, more often than not, represented best in the thick of life's strife. Through harsh realit.. more..

Writing
Dear Dad Dear Dad

A Poem by CrystleDawn