Survival Chapter 1

Survival Chapter 1

A Chapter by CudiKid
"

Enjoy The SERIES

"

‘Emz babe, seriously how did you manage to get VIP passes?’ My best friend Steph said as we stood at the side of the main stage at Sonisphere festival., with my little Sister Megan.

‘Contacts’ I laughed tapping my nose and winking.

‘You’re a meanie sometimes’ She teased.

‘Well fine, wanna be like that I’ll have the pass back’ I pouted.

‘Noooo, I was joking, loves you really’ She grinned childishly.

‘Oh my god it’s Joey Jordison’ Megan screamed as Murderdolls ran onto the stage, less than a few feet away from us.

‘And Wednesday’ Steph also screamed. The band kicked in with My dark place alone. We all danced and sang along (well shouted along) with them as they played. The bands set lasted about 30 minutes, we cheered and screamed to them as they passed by us exiting the stage.

‘Who we off to see now then b*****s?’ Megan asked.

‘Well the options are, You me at six’ I said as we all pulled puke faces ‘or Paramore’ again everyone pulled gagging faces ‘Looks like it is exploring and beer time then’ I laugh as I pushed the timetable back into my back pocket. We left the stage side and headed to the VIP bar area.

‘This is sweet’ Steph said as we didn’t have to wait 30 minutes in queue for a beer, like we’d normally have too. ’And it’s not even watered down! Result’ we laughed as me and Megan waited for our beers. Once we had them we turned around to head off.

‘Even better Jagermeister tent!’ I laughed grabbing both of the girls arms and dragging them towards the other tent. ‘We might as well get topped up, another ten minutes before we go see Papa Roach play’

‘I can’t wait to see them, I can’t believe you have already seen um, so not fair’ Steph moaned.

‘Ahh well least you get to see them now don’t you silly’

‘Mmmm yeah I do indeed. Once we get this drink I am voting that we head over to the stage, so we get a good spot’

‘You want crowd or side of the stage?’ I asked.

‘Side of stage most definitely’

‘Hmm, I didn’t really need to ask did I’

‘Nope silly women’ I slapped Stephs arm as we headed towards the main stage they were playing on.

‘Wow seriously have you seen how many people are out there?’ Megan said peeking her head around the side of the stage. ‘There has to be at least fifty thousand’

‘Well better get started with the counting now then’

‘Numpty, I can’t do that, it’ll take me forever!’ Me and Steph laughed at Megan as she thought we were being serious about counting the crowd.

The roadies finished setting up the Papa Roach stage and walked passed us of the stage. I watched them as they walked by when my vision focused on a group of people to our right.

‘S**t, s**t, s**t’ I mumbled, running my hand over my hair.

‘Wassup with you?’

‘Look over there, P’Roach’ I muttered, trying not to make it obvious by pointing.

‘Oh my god, oh my god’ Steph said as she did the same as me. I looked over again as the men were even closer to us now, they were stretching up. The tattooed lead singer looked over to us and smiled, I smiled back before quickly turning away, as not to show my now burning hot cheeks.

‘Hey’ A mans voice came from behind, I looked over to Meg to see her jaw drop slightly. I scrunched up my face slightly before turning round smiling.

‘Hello’

‘Jacoby Shaddix’ The tattooed man said holding his hand out to shake, which I took in my own. Seriously the lead singer of Papa Roach was shaking my hand.

‘Emma, well everyone knows me as Emz’ He nodded smiling and letting go of my hand.

‘Emz, nice I like that’ I blushed ‘And these two?’ He asked pointing to the others, holding his hand out to them.

‘This is Steph and my little sister Megan’ He said his hellos,

‘Oh s**t, yeah these are my boys, Tobin, Jerry and Tony’ Jacoby nodded for the other men to come over to him. We all said hello and introduced ourselves again.

‘Papa Roach, you’re on in sixty seconds’ A guy from behind us said.

‘Yeah, man, nice to meet you girls’ Tobin said as he shook our hands again.

‘Good luck’ Steph said as they all ran onto the stage and started out with some classic Last Resort.

‘Jeeze, did we really just meet Papa Roach?’ Meg sort of chocked.

‘Mmm hmm’ I replied, not quite believing it myself.

‘Agghhhh’ Steph screamed as she jumped up and down on the spot.

Our favourite song of the moment came on Kick In The Teeth, so we played some air guitar and played along. I watched as Jacoby was going mad for the crowd, trust me to be staring at the time he looks over, giving us a small wave and smile.

‘You know what, posters and pictures don’t do them justice’ Steph laughed as she pretended to wipe away some drool from her chin.

The Roach set was over way too quickly, the last song they played was To Be Loved, before they ran off of the stage on the opposite side.

‘Awesome show, much better than the first time I saw them’

‘Well that makes me feel a bit better’ Steph grinned. ‘Right have we got time to get more beer before the headliners Slipknot’

‘Yeah for sure. But one thing about the Slipknot show?’

‘What?’

‘We are so going in with the crowd for this one, I miss moshing with everyone else’

‘Ok but no pits’ Meg said looking slightly worried.

‘I promise no pits’

‘Deal then’ She smiled as we walked away from the stage to get yet more alcohol.

Once we had our beer and a jager and coke, we fought our way through the mob of Slipknot fans, to get as close as we could to the front of the stage.

‘I prefer VIP’ Megan moaned.

‘Seriously are you never happy’

‘Sometime’ She smiled sipping on her drink.

‘Drink up Monkeys’ Steph ordered us to drink our drinks.

‘Nienie, have we ever told you how bossy you can be’ I teased, she flicked her empty beer glass at me, causing the left overs to splash me.

‘Cow’ I laughed. The crowd suddenly rushed forward and began to scream and shout as the stage lights began to flash. For the second time today, Joey appeared on the stage, this time making his way over to his drum kit, dressed in his Slipknot mask and attire. The others appeared shortly after with Corey Taylor coming on last. Steph let out a shrill scream as she was obsessed with Corey. The opened up their set with a good old classic, People=S**t. We jumped about with the seventy thousand other people in the crowd, head banging and moshing out with the random people standing next to us. Duality was the next hit, another classic of which the crowd sang most of it for Corey.

By the time the set was done it was now pitch black apart from the stage lights and the crowd quickly dispersed as people headed back to the camp site to get drunk or even headed home. We were lucky, due to the VIP passes we had a huge tent set up for us, with private showers. Once we got back to the tent, we showered and changed into some nice going out clothes.

‘Which place we going too? The campsite village or Rockstar hunting?’ I frowned at Steph.

‘And you need to ask why?’

‘Just checking we all had the same idea’

‘Well yes we do, at least I think we do. You were both thinking Rockstars weren’t you?’ Megan asked. We both nod and laugh at her again. ‘Just making sure’

‘Hmm yeah what ever, I swear you should have been blonde’ I said gently pulling on her brown hair.

‘Least I don’t dye mine’ She said referring to my red hair.

‘Megmoo, seriously, that was one s**t comeback’ I laughed.

‘Don’t you both start arguing’ I turned and saluted Steph.

‘Sorry mum’

We all linked arms and walked back towards the VIP bar area. Loud music lead the way through the darkness, along with the sound of drunken shouting and laughing. We finally made it to the bar tent to see that it was full, straight away we recognised various different band members. We all sniggered to each other before heading over to the bar.

‘What’ll it be ladies?’ The cute guy behind the bar asked.

‘Erm, two double JD and cokes, and a vodka lemonade’ I said, the guy nodded and got to work pouring and mixing our drinks. When he was done, I paid him and turned around leaning against the bar taking a drink, I was already feeling slightly merry, due to the fact we had been drinking throughout the day.

‘Lets dance’ Megan smiled. We didn’t really have much choice in the matter as she dragged us both over by our arms, to an already busy dance floor. I felt slightly nervous as one I didn’t dance and two we were surrounded by famous rock stars, talk about feeling out of place. Spineshanks New Disease blared through the speakers in the tent, I finally relaxed a little, downed my drink and joined in with Steph and Megan who were already dancing about.

‘Oh I’m so sorry’ I turned to see Steph was now on her bum on the floor, with a guy standing over her pulling up, she was a flustered shade of red, and I could see why when I saw who pulled her up. Non other than Corey Taylor himself.

‘No It’s me that should be sorry doll, I honestly wasn’t looking where I was going’ He said as Steph brushed herself down. ‘Let me get you a drink to apologise?’ He offered.

‘erm, oh , yeah sure. JD and coke please’ She mumbled.

‘Do you both want anything?’ He asked now turning to me and Megan. Megan had frozen to the spot.

‘IF your offering’ I smiled ‘JD and coke, and madam here would like a vodka and lemonade please’ He nodded.

‘No problem. I’ll be back in a moment’ He said before heading over to the bar.

‘OH MY GOD!’ Steph said as she fanned her face ‘Was that… was that really Corey?’

‘Mmm hmm, and what an impression to make, by falling flat on your arse’ Megan laughed.

‘Well least he will never forget her’ I joined in.

‘Shh’ Steph shushed us as Corey came back over carrying four drinks.

‘There you girls go’ We took our drinks and thanked him. He then asked us if we enjoyed the show and what bands we had been to see until we were interrupted.

‘Yo Corey’ Corey turned around to reveal Jacoby and the others.

‘Hey dudes’ He smiled pulling each in for a man hug. Jacoby looked over to us.

‘Hey Steph, Megan, Emz’ He smiled waving at us.

‘You know them?’ Corey asked, turning back to us so we were all stood in a circle.

‘Yeah, we met briefly before our set’ Tobin smiled.

‘Sweet’

‘Awesome show by the way Corey man’ Tony said as he turned to Corey.

‘What did you girls think of the set earlier?’ Jerry asked us ‘We just had to go off stage and do an interview’

‘Seriously it was awesome. My first time seeing you, and you rocked’ Megan said smiling.

‘And mine’ Steph giggled.

‘What about you?’ Jacoby asked me.

‘Second for me’

‘Awesome! Drink up girls, we’re getting the next round’ Tobin said, so we do as we are told and neck our drinks, giving them our next drink request, all three of them went to the bar as Tony was still in deep conversation with Corey. I took hold of Steph and Megs hands and twirled them around dancing with the music. This night was seriously unreal. I’m sure pretty soon I’d wake up and it’d just be a dream.

‘Emz’ I twirled round to see Jacoby standing there with my drink, he laughed.

‘Thank you’ I said taking it from him.

‘Don’t mention it. I like your tattoos’ He said pointing to my arm sleeve.

‘Oh yeah, its cool. But look at you, talk about ink’age’ He smiled drinking his own drink. I felt a tug on the back of my shirt and turn around to Steph who pulled me over to dance to some Machine Head. We rocked out for the song laughing.

‘how much have you all had to drink?’ Jerry teased.

‘Hey, we are just having a good time’ Megan said sounding slightly defensive. Jerry wrapped an arm over her shoulder.

‘I was joking babe’ He smiled.

‘Oh ok sorry’ She blushed.

‘Anyway it shouldn’t be how much have we had to drink, it should be why are you not dancing’ Steph said sarcastically, as she pulled a surprised looking Tobin further into the dance floor. I laughed. Jerry steered Meg along with his arm still over her shoulder.

‘Shall we?’ Jacoby asked pointing with his head after the others.

‘Hell why not’ I smiled as we both walked after the other four.

We all danced as a group to some Avenged Sevenfold Almost Easy followed by Rob Zombies Sick Bubblegum, until we decided it was time for some air as the tent had become real smoky.

‘Man I’m feeling dead beat’ Megan said as we got out side.

‘Well it is 3AM’ Tobin said looking at his watch.

‘Seriously it’s not that late’ I was surprised.

‘Most certainly is’

‘Well I think it’s getting past our bed time ladies’ Tony said as he appeared outside with us all.

‘Aww OK’

‘Well thanks for an awesome night’ I said to the group as we gave them a hug. As we turned and began walking away heading back to our tent, the guys shouted after us.

‘Wait up, don’t we even get you’re numbers?’ Jerry asked.

‘Your taking the mick?’ I laugh

‘No being deadly serious. We want to meet up again’ Jacoby said ‘That’s if you’d all like too?’

‘Oh of course we would’ Steph assured them. I slipped my phone out of my back pocked and passed it to Jacoby to add our numbers to his phone, and likewise with their numbers to my phone.

‘So we’ll see you girls soon yeah?’ Tobin asked.

‘Sure, just drop us a text or a call’ Megan said.

‘We’ll we are hear for the day again tomorrow, so we’ll probably speak to you tomorrow’ Tony smiled.

‘Okay, night all’ We waved good-bye and this time we actually made it back to our tent.

‘SERIOUSLY!’ Steph yelled ‘Let me check your phone’ She said to me, so I passed her it ‘NO WAY’ she let out a small scream.

‘Haha shut up, your all frunken monkey’d.’

‘Man I am going to sleep now, so I can wake up sooner’ She laughed.

‘Ditto!’ Megan said running to her sleeping bag.

I climbed into my own sleeping bag, zipping it shut around me. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it from under my pillow and looked at it.

*Thanks for a fun night. Hope to see you tomorrow. Sleep tight. Coby x* I grinned as I hit reply on my phone.

*I had fun too, yeah we will see you tomorrow, give me a text when you want to meet. Night. Emz x* I slid the phone back under my pillow, and rested my head, hoping that sleep would soon take over and  that I wouldn’t be lying awake for ages due to the days excitement.



© 2011 CudiKid


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
Added on March 4, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2011