Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by sHiLoH

I was drifting. I was drifting in a weightless nothingness. Almost like sitting under calm water. Muffled sounds from nowhere and everywhere faded in and out. At times, I could hear sirens, shouts, and mayhem while other times I could hear music, waves, and peacefulness and silence all at the same time. There was darkness all around me. I was dreaming. At least, I hoped I was dreaming. I wondered for a moment if I was dead and I was in some sort of afterlife. I wanted to panic, but it was as if some greater force wouldn’t let me. I was just beginning to like this feeling when I felt myself lurching upward. Like I was rising towards the surface of these strange waters that I had been floating in. I could feel myself speeding up as I drew closer to the surface when I finally broke through.



© 2010 sHiLoH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
Added on February 9, 2010
Last Updated on June 13, 2010


Author

sHiLoH
sHiLoH

TN



About
I'm a teenager and permanent resident of my own imaginary world. I sort of know what I want to do with my life but I'm still not 100% sure in some aspects. Reading, writing, movies, theatre, and art .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by sHiLoH


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by sHiLoH


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by sHiLoH