Musical Love

Musical Love

A Poem by Cyanthinnis
"

My love and passion

"
I close my eyes, the silence and the darkness fill my page.
I feel the wind, hear the music in the leaves.
My soul soars. I can hear the birds, the babbling brook, each singing in turn.
Their harmonies leaving notes that imbed upon the blank space of my book.
Each turn of the skys leaves me in tears as I fill my lungs with sweet crisp air.
Suddenly colors burst forth as I open my eyes to the sunset.
The majesty of red, blue, yellow, and green, mixing into the artists pallet.
I can hear your soul. The song of desire and longing reaching my heart.
Pulling me twards you like a magnet. Our polarities attracting, searching, and reaching.
The notes draw themselves faster upon my heart. The rhythm guiding me to you.
I hear your words, the match to my beat. Your whispers, the echo to my song.
Come, let me hear your heart. Let me delve into your soul as I create the melody of love.
Sing to me. Let your words be my life and my creation your inspiration.
Croon to me and inspire my song. Lift my soul and guide my heart.
Let me hear you speak my name. For I am now yours.

© 2010 Cyanthinnis


Author's Note

Cyanthinnis
Just something I was feeling. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010
Tags: Music, love, passion, melody, music.

Author

Cyanthinnis
Cyanthinnis

Around PA, PA



About
I love to make friends. I dont like people who are fake, shallow, and indecisive. I never wear makeup, I never put product in my hair, not even in my pictures. Yes I am that pale. My pictures are unto.. more..

Writing