Luck. Riddle. Clue.

Luck. Riddle. Clue.

A Story by Ellie Luck
"

Believing. Creation. Power. Thoughts. Luck. Riddles. Clues.

"
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who believed in the power of daydreaming, and with her power, her mind would make her daydreams become real because her mind was strong with power of believing. 
She. made wishes all the time. She wished she could be invisible when there was too much attention on her, she wished she could fly for the sake of flying, and she wanted a pet dragon to be her friend because a long long time ago, she read a book about a girl who ran away from home to go and live with magical majestic dragons.
She wished that with great powers, she would one day rule the world because she was going to be able to grant people wishes too. As a magician she was going to cast out spells of luck for all the deserving over all the land for them all to be happy and powerful, and rich with good fortune and friends who could all appreciate her wisdom. 
This girl had thoughts so powerful, that one day her luck made it possible for a wish to come true. She was walking home from school when she found a penny on the ground, and it was face up... she used it to make a wish by casting it into a fountain days later after saving it in her pocket.
At the fountain there was a famous riddle and it went like this:
It's something to be, 
It should never be lost,
When you love it you've won,
If you do win, there may be a cost.
It is profound,
but if you boast you might lose,
It's never a vice,
Never believe it can't be true.
The girl made a wish, threw the coin into the fountain, and then flew away into the sky, leaving only one clue as to how to solve the riddle: she kissed the coin and said, I love you all, and good bye.
 

© 2018 Ellie Luck


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on December 29, 2016
Last Updated on May 29, 2018

Author

Ellie Luck
Ellie Luck

Twister Town, CA



About
I'm a publisher. more..

Writing
The Keys The Keys

A Story by Ellie Luck


Clear Clear

A Poem by Ellie Luck