Mazey

Mazey

A Screenplay by Ellie Luck
"

Once upon a time, there was a writer...

"
Mazey was sitting in her room writing at her laptop when she decided to make it so that her main character was a girl who experiences supernatural occurrences in her life. There were things which flew around in her house and things which turned off and on. When she was trying to make things work in her life the most, it appeared as though things just weren't working out even more. 
Mazey's character's name was Jennifer and Jennifer was writing a screenplay. That screenplay was called "Olivia," about a girl who was born with reverse magic syndrome which cause all of her charms and spells to be cast out reverse or somehow entirely off from how she intended her spells and magic to be. In this world, children were born magic and often played with magic without having to use wands soon after they were born. Thing might float around near them, or they can even summon things like toys to themselves, but often times, their power doesn't become so strong any real damage could be done until they are much older.
Olivia was actually very powerful as a younger girl, and her power was causing some things to tip and fall as if they were too heavy, and when poor olivia wanted to summon over a bottle to her mouth, it would whip straight across the room to the other side.
Olivia had to go to an orphanage which housed 10 other children who were also students to the house academy. The house was fairly decent actually, and the children were all to be awarded upon their graduation from the academy full tuition and housing at the academy college of their choice. All of these students were very bright and talented and smart-- Olivia was especially bright and very talented as well, however, it was her power which acted up out of nowhere which was causing the most strange of occurrences. 

© 2016 Ellie Luck


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 29, 2016
Last Updated on December 29, 2016

Author

Ellie Luck
Ellie Luck

Twister Town, CA



About
I'm a publisher. more..

Writing
The Keys The Keys

A Story by Ellie Luck


Clear Clear

A Poem by Ellie Luck