In arms of my love...

In arms of my love...

A Story by Dakshta

I open my eyes lazily. Morning breeze greeted me with fresh flowery scent. Birds were singing the morning song along with the ocean. As my mind replayed the events of last night, a smile started to play on lips. I started to get up but your arms pulled me back. With a chuckle I looked at your angelic face and admired it as the sun rays kissed it softly. I laughed as you tried to hide your face in my hair coz you didn't like the sun. When you pulled me closer, embracing me in those arms and looked at me with those eyes, butterflies started dancing in me just like always. As you greeted me morning with a soft kiss, my world felt so complete. I wish every morning of my life to be like this. I wish that every time I open my eyes, I will be in your arms.

In arms of my love....

© 2013 Dakshta


Author's Note

Dakshta
Ok so I have no idea why I wrote this....or maybe I wrote this coz of those stupid romantic novel that I have started to read.....ah never mind, tell me what you think about this :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds nice.. Seems like luv is in the air :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dakshta

11 Years Ago

Naah this time those novels are in the air....ah anyways, thanks for the review :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2013
Last Updated on May 11, 2013

Author

Dakshta
Dakshta

India



About
Hello to anyone who is reading this! Hmmm well my name is Dakshta and I think you know that already ah anyway I'm 17. According to some people I talk a lot and they think that I don't act my age, but .. more..

Writing