Dark vs. Light

Dark vs. Light

A Poem by Dalebear

I’m the little light alone

They are the darkest duo

I’m the beam trying to fight

Trying to stop the dark shadows at night

I’m trying to shine completely through

They are trying to make my shine go

The more I shine

They more they are less dark

Then one day my bright light beam will destroy there dark

            So they be no more dark just my light

© 2010 Dalebear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
em
wow dale - ever since i heard serah read this brilliant, absolutely smashing poem out to me over the phone (several hours ago) - i've been waiting to tell you - just how much i love it!!! - the warrior we know and love - the brave, gifted, sparkling young man - is saying it - loud and clear - for all to hear - just how potent his gifts are - and just how close their fate is - i'm elated - and inspired - at the strength and conviction in your voice - and i know - that you know - that you mean every word here - with all your might.
- it is truly - the festival of lights - and boy am i celebrating - what a reason for celebration this is!!! - serah is so right - the victory of good over evil - of light over dark - of the right over the wrong - and this is where is all begins - you're just incredibly great at all you do - and these words from you today - they're out in the universe - and they will translate into the greatest victory ever - you're a warrior - of caliber - and your winning streak - well - we will watch and applaud at every step - as it unfolds - and i know - it surely will - and soon!!! love you, little brother!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
em
wow dale - ever since i heard serah read this brilliant, absolutely smashing poem out to me over the phone (several hours ago) - i've been waiting to tell you - just how much i love it!!! - the warrior we know and love - the brave, gifted, sparkling young man - is saying it - loud and clear - for all to hear - just how potent his gifts are - and just how close their fate is - i'm elated - and inspired - at the strength and conviction in your voice - and i know - that you know - that you mean every word here - with all your might.
- it is truly - the festival of lights - and boy am i celebrating - what a reason for celebration this is!!! - serah is so right - the victory of good over evil - of light over dark - of the right over the wrong - and this is where is all begins - you're just incredibly great at all you do - and these words from you today - they're out in the universe - and they will translate into the greatest victory ever - you're a warrior - of caliber - and your winning streak - well - we will watch and applaud at every step - as it unfolds - and i know - it surely will - and soon!!! love you, little brother!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. You are such an amazing writer. This is amazing. You did a great job. :-) Keep it up, sweetheart.

Sarah.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
. oh my gosh ... oh my gosh ... oh my gosh ... i specially called em only to read this poem to her ... and we are absolutely stunned and overjoyed at your brilliance and radiance and the light that you shine through every word and every brush stroke ... hell yeah, dude !!!! ... you now have a STRATEGY !!! ... "ONE DAY YOUR LIFE BEAM WILL DEFINITELY DESTROY THEIR DARK !!!" ... AND THAT DAY IS CLOSE, DUDE !!! ... it's so close that i can smell it in your paints ... i can hear it in your voice ... i can see it in your art ... and i can feel it in your poetry ... it is the time for a very special festival in india ... "the festival of lights" ... and do you know why it is celebrated ??? ... to celebrate THE VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL ... and that is what your poem is all about ... it glows and shines like the brightest star in the sky ... because you absolutely are the brightest star in the sky ... those losers are the darkest duo indeed ... they are just pieces of evil darkness ... and for a beaming mighty polar bear cub ... that's nothing ... you will defeat them with the snap of your talented fingers ... you can do it and you will do it ... today is the festival of lights for me ... because you wrote this poem ... i'm waving my victory flag ... go dale go ... and defeat them pieces of darkness ... you were born to make this universe shine with your shine ... and look how you shine ... your light is the most beautiful and the most mighty ... you are a rocket and you are a rock star ... you are the mighty genius who is going to make the world boogie to your songs ... sheer awesomeness, your awesomeness ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010

Author

Dalebear
Dalebear

United Kingdom



Writing
Dad Dad

A Poem by Dalebear


Mind Mind

A Poem by Dalebear



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Abused Abused

A Poem by Dalebear


World World

A Story by Dalebear