Transmission Received

Transmission Received

A Chapter by Damac
"

Andrew and Ivan make contact with an unknown individual, whose past we delve into

"
"Okay great." Ivan said "So now we know where the virus came from but we have no way to stop it. Perfect."
"Hey, at least we know something." Andrew said, he cocked the gun back, "We have to go to the Facility.
Ivan's faced dropped, "Why would we do that? I'm nine and your 15, we aren't exactly military commandos."
"Because the military isn't coming. We are what? Three weeks into this? The world around us has fallen apart and the military, the government no less, has done s**t about it. The facility may hold a vaccine, hell maybe even a cure. We have to go there, and we have to get there fast, before this gets even more out of control."
"What about Riverside?" 
"We will go their first. Well get our family back." 
"You sound pretty hopeful."
Andrew walked out the door, Ivan followed him.


Andrew walked into the living room and slumped into a chair. He rested his head on his arm and looked at Ivan. 
"I just don't know." Andrew said.
"Don't know what?" 
"If this is worth it."
"Oh sure its worth it. We're going to get through this, were gonna make it. And next summer we're gonna go back to camp. You, Luke, Casey, and Me. And were gonna see all our old friends like Seth, James, George, Travis, Nick, Laura, everyone."
Andrew smiled, "I hope your right".

Suddenly thy heard a static sounding voice coming from a room down the hall. Ivan jumped up and grabbed his gun. "What was that?"
"Calm down, it sounded like a radio."
The two walked down the hallway, guns held in front of them, prepared for anything. They opened the door, to find a hole room full of Radio equipment. The radio itself was relaying a message, "This is .... Any surviv... please respon...." 
"Andrew grabbed the radio."
"This is Andrew Hastine, please respond!"


© 2011 Damac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on September 7, 2011
Last Updated on November 2, 2011
Tags: Zombies, Kids, Survival


Author

Damac
Damac

New York City, NY



About
I'm just a writer looking for a place where I can write without limitations! I am currently Writing Four Stories: Operation School: What Lies Ahead - A sequel to my first ever work of writing, O.. more..

Writing
Chapter I: The Calm Chapter I: The Calm

A Chapter by Damac


The Regulator The Regulator

A Book by Damac