I Am Not Weak...

I Am Not Weak...

A Chapter by Lucas Grasha

Sure, simply ignore the man that sits in the back of the classroom, I have no quarrels with your choice. You will do whatever it is that you want, regardless of how much sense I will shout out of my throat. As my larynx starts to hurt and my vocal cords start to strain, you will still find me a nuisance…and you will continue to throw me down. Not physically will you assault me, but with your putridly abominable rhetoric that you claim is akin to the voice of a god.

          Your life is one that sickens me. All that you consist of are little bits and pieces of a life sewn from that of ten thousand others. From only the most privileged do you try to seek parts to use for emulation. I never ask if you are so sure about who you choose to take your character from, only because I know that you have made the wrong decision. Poison is not meant to be drunk in mass amounts, but a warning such as this, you have not heeded.

          I laugh at you and have no pity for you, merely because you are not worth my sympathy. You choose the model your life after that of persons I would consider plague infested imbeciles. But as you dance around your campfires of kerosene, I write in my book.

          When you occasionally glance over to me and ask about what I am writing in my book, I say that I am writing poetry. You then ask if you can read it and I reply, “It isn’t done yet.” But I lie. In those times that you do finally notice me, that is the time that I write about how I hate you. I try to find words that are vile enough to describe your character, but those words don’t exist. Now, what does that sentiment admit about your character?

          And in the times that you get trampled on by the same people you entrusted with your life, and you ask me for sympathy, I will spit in your face. How dare you ask me for compassion, you abhorrent, putrid, pig-faced, narcissistic, piece of cattle s**t! You deserve to be despised.

 

Daniel Helle, Twenty-second of April, Two Thousand And Eleven



© 2011 Lucas Grasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong chapter. I allow no-one to look at my 50 or so books of poetry and story. Few people will understand what we feel and want. When I'm dead. I will give my books to my kids. Be tossed in the trash. I like the complete chapter. The ending was outstanding. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Powerful write, great display of emotions. Excellent job, Luke.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Captivating.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

"sits in the back of the classroom,(;) I have no quarrels with your choice."

So strong and hateful! I love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

A great strong chapter... you've penned these emotions very well. I can't wait to see what's next ..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

482 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011
Tags: hate, and more hate


Author

Lucas Grasha
Lucas Grasha

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I've chosen in life to use the pen in place of the sword; or rather, the giving in place of giving up. I believe that I do possess a talent, but that opinion is only mine; if you would please (if you .. more..

Writing
Nucleus Nucleus

A Poem by Lucas Grasha


Superb Superb

A Poem by Lucas Grasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Leave Leave

A Poem by Lucas Grasha


Falling Petals Falling Petals

A Poem by Skoo.


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico