As I Frustrate...

As I Frustrate...

A Chapter by Lucas Grasha

So fragile…so very delicate…everything was meant to be broken…but certain things are broken more often than others…one of those things is my heart. My hand trembles as I write, my body shaking with frustration, hate, lost love, and sorrow.

          My little Engel, you could never be responsible for my feelings such as these…this world that is full of malice is the cause, and is responsible.

          But, Mother Earth, how could I hate you so?

 

…this world is only shame…

 

Daniel Helle, Twenty-seventh of April, Two Thousand and Eleven.



© 2011 Lucas Grasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot of emotion in this short chapter. To try to figure the hate, lost love and sorrow is a never ending quest. A strong chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Expressed your feelings very deeply in simple words and manner, that would you also let me to feel the same.......
;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This one is short yet deep with the anquish, frustration, hate, lost love, and sorrow.. Great write..x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Let me begin with the fact that I love how you write your feelings down like this. It allows your "followers" to understand what goes on in your mind an heart. Your clearly say everything. I love this chapter, about being broken, and how everything breaks, it's just so true to me, and I love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011
Tags: hate, malice, fear


Author

Lucas Grasha
Lucas Grasha

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I've chosen in life to use the pen in place of the sword; or rather, the giving in place of giving up. I believe that I do possess a talent, but that opinion is only mine; if you would please (if you .. more..

Writing
Nucleus Nucleus

A Poem by Lucas Grasha


Superb Superb

A Poem by Lucas Grasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Night. Night.

A Poem by Demonz