No Escape

No Escape

A Story by Daniel
"

short story

"

Far off from most stories you know and have heard. There was a sinister town called No-Havensburg. All the towns’ people looked and seemed nice and well-dressed but through the crooked smiles and luxury places the town’s people were more like devils under gnome faces. My story starts off February 11, 2016. I’m Daniel a new resident of No-Havensburg, Nebraska. Just transferred from FAMU with my four best friends; Deonte, MaDarrius, Rowdy, and Nate. We all knew this s**t would happen coming to a new town but nothing like this.

We arrived at 2:30p.m to some gas station called Kasey’s. Everybody seemed friendly and asking odd questions while we gas up like how long will your visit be? We eventually checked in at the dorm, which was suspicious because wasn’t a soul in site when we got here. Two gentlemen approached our door as we settled in “are you ready for dinner” he asked as he slowly entered. Rowdy told him hell no he had to shower before he ate so we left him. The man led us down a dim hallway lighted by candles like it was the 1500s. He made a right as we came to a darkened room. Suddenly (swoosh) Nate was drug in screaming for his life calling out to me with the sound of something gnawing on his flesh. We ran hauled a*s down the hall running to get rowdy who we so happen to slam into as we approached the room. “What yall b***h a*s running from and where Nate at” he yells. MaDarrius replies “he getting ate by some s**t back that way man”. All our faces puzzled into what our next move is going to be. In seconds finally calming   down I bravely say we need to head back to the car and leave. Deonte silently (whispering to himself) why us why me? Rowdy replies f**k it lets go but how we leave if we can’t go the way we came in. Madarrius pacing himself back and forward cries out and say let’s take the window. We all nod our heads and head to the room. While me and rowdy try to pry the window up the sound of chains gently scrape the floor with a man saying one terrifying word die as he walks closer and closer. Madarrius screaming says hurry up and open that s**t bro as him Deonte put all their muscle in holding the door. A crushing blow shakes the room as the man hits the door with a solid object. Rowdy and me breathing rapidly as the window flings open. Whose jumping first I say with a shocking look on my face? Deonte lets go of the door diving head first out the window with Rowdy following him. Half way in the middle of the window I tell MaDarrius to come on as I turn around and jump out. Heavy boot steps clap against the floor as MaDarrius runs to the window. As MaDarrius is in the process of jumping out we rejoice until a chain brightly glows in the moonlight wrapping around his neck swiftly bringing him back in. we can’t cry for the man until we get out of here safely man I try to tell everyone. We haul a*s to the truck which the interior light was on as if someone had already been in there. Rowdy runs to the driver seat as me and Deonte wait patiently being look outs for him to crank up a sudden burst of flames consumes him and the truck.


© 2016 Daniel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What game is this based on?

Posted 7 Years Ago


Daniel

7 Years Ago

I dont know these are real people i now i just started writing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2016
Last Updated on October 24, 2016

Author

Daniel
Daniel

Peru, NE



About
Im Daniel im 25 started writing at 7 just to pass time but really started feeling my work. more..

Writing
Mom Mom

A Poem by Daniel


N/A N/A

A Poem by Daniel