Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Danielle

We all put our bags down at a nearby hotel. My little family was in one room, Jake, Seth and Leah in another, and Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett, and Carlisle and Esme were all in the rooms next to ours.

“Mama, Aunt Alice told me she wants everyone in blue”, Nessie informed me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Another outfit change?” I sighed, sifting through my suitcase. Although it didn’t really feel like my suitcase, since all the items inside of it were of Alice’s choosing.

There was a knock at the door. Jacob; I could hear his heartbeat.

“Hey, Nessie”, he called, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Jacob looked weary, like he was about to fall asleep.

“Jet lagged?” I asked.

He nodded, plopping down on one of the quilted beds.

“You should have gotten some rest on the plane.”

“He would have, if he weren’t too busy watching Renesmee sleep.” Edward commented.

Jake groaned, his eyes shut tight.

Renesmee blushed.

“Y’know, there’s a reason I keep certain things in my head instead of saying them out loud”, he muttered.

“He wouldn’t want us to think he’s even crazier than he seems”, Rosalie said from her room.

“There’s no privacy allowed in your family, is there?” Jake whispered to Renesmee.

She smiled, shaking her head.

We stayed at the hotel for the next four hours, Jacob crashing in our room. Nessie quietly sat down on the bed next to him, and ran a hand across his hair.

“You’d better get on your Alice approved clothing”, I joked.

I was now wearing a low cut blue ruffled dress with a big satin bow tied around the waist. Edward had changed into a long sleeved blue button down shirt and dark blue tie with black pants.

“Absolutely beautiful”, he said softly, taking my hand and twirling me once.

He looked even more angelic than usual.

“Not as incredible as whom I get to look at.”

I gazed into his eyes, now a liquid gold. They showed signs of true compassion and I knew my own eyes reflected that back to him.

Renesmee had on a knee length metallic blue dress that sparkled with her every graceful movement. She jumped up in the air, and into Edward’s arms. He caught her easily, and he pulled me closer in. Nessie put a hand on my neck. There was a clear vision of the Volturi. Aro, Caius, and Marcus standing in the field, where our almost-battle had taken place when Renesmee was just a small child.

I shuddered. I wasn’t too fond of the Volturi, knowing what I did about them and their…ways. I knew my daughter was afraid of coming into contact with them again, especially Caius, the most sadistic of the three.

“You have nothing to worry about, Renesmee. The Volturi wouldn’t dare try anything again”, Edward said.

 



© 2010 Danielle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2010


Author

Danielle
Danielle

About
My name is Danielle, and I love to write, act and draw. I hope to become an established member here on Writer's Cafe :) more..

Writing
Dreamer Dreamer

A Poem by Danielle


Firefly Firefly

A Poem by Danielle