Chapter 17-Renesmee's POV

Chapter 17-Renesmee's POV

A Chapter by Danielle

                                   Renesmee’s POV

“Nessie, can I talk to you alone?”, Jake asked. He looked upset, sort of depressed.

I nodded, following him into another room in the stone city we were condemned to live in until the Volturi came out of hiding.

He leaned down to me, and pressed his lips to mine softly. They were so soft, so warm.

But I pulled myself away suddenly.

“Jake, what do you want to talk about?”, I asked, suspicious.

He stood back, up, and looked down at my hand.

“I can’t stay here, Nessie”, he whispered, playing with the engagement ring on my finger.

I put my hand on his chest, and he lifted me up into his arms. Jacob had hardly let me down since we’d gotten to Volterra. I didn’t mind; I was used to my overprotective boyfriend.

I ran my hand down his cheek, all the way to the waistline of his worn, ripped jeans.

He grabbed my wrist, and placed my palm on his neck.

Come on, Jake. You know you don’t want to go.

He sighed, nestling his face in my curls.

“I’m gonna miss you”, he said.

I shook my head.

Please, don’t do this. Don’t leave again.

He winced, giving an involuntary shudder.

“It won’t be for that long. Sam needs us back. Besides, you know how Leah feels about working for the vampires.”, he said, giving me a small smile.

I tried to smile back, but my lips were plastered in the shape of a frown.

“Don’t cry”, he said, a tear trickling down his cheek.

I wiped it away with my finger. He did the same to me.

“Let’s be tough about this Nessie. Your dad told me something before we came here. He said the three red cloaked vamps were very interested in having the shape shifters come here. They never gave up on their idea to use us as guards.”

“I don’t want to be tough about this Jake. But-it’s the best thing for you to do. I just-”

I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

We slowly pulled away from each other, and said goodbye. I thanked my family for letting us have a moment alone.

“I’d better go. I think I’d lose it if I saw you in one of those red cloaks. As one of them”.

I turned around, and walked out with him. Seth and Leah already had their bags packed and by their side.

“Are you ready Jake? Our plane leaves in two hours!”, Leah exclaimed. She was obviously excited to be leaving.

He nodded.

“Bye Jake”, I whispered.

“My heart is always with you”, he said tenderly.

I turned around as he made his way through the tunnel.

I couldn’t watch. It was too painful.



© 2010 Danielle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2010


Author

Danielle
Danielle

About
My name is Danielle, and I love to write, act and draw. I hope to become an established member here on Writer's Cafe :) more..

Writing
Dreamer Dreamer

A Poem by Danielle


Firefly Firefly

A Poem by Danielle