5 Ways Harry Styles life rules

5 Ways Harry Styles life rules

A Story by Danielle E Lynn

If you have been living under a rock you might not have heard about singer and actor Harry Styles. After signing with Simon Cowell back in 2010 the young twenty-two year old’s career and lifestyle have taken off big time. Today we are counting down the way Harry Styles life rocks.


  1. The Cars. Harry styles has bought some nice cars over the years. Including a red Bugatti Veyron, a Mercedes convertible, an Audi R8 coupe, a 2017 Audi A5, a white 1970’s Ford Capri and a Range Rover. Whew, that’s a lot of options. I can not imagine choosing between all these cars every time I want to go out.

2. Lavish shopping trips. With an estimated fortune at over 20 million dollars, Harry Styles can afford to go anywhere. All the name brand stores are suddenly available. Gucci, Prada, J. Crew, Saint Laurent and more could be seen on Harry Styles during his various outings. With Gucci and Saint Laurent being two of Harry’s favorites.


3. World Travel. Being in the entertainment industry usually means travel and Harry Styles is no different. Apart from performing tours with the other members of One Direction the singer travels frequently between the USA and England where he has not only a home but family. Recently however Harry Styles has had to fly to France and the Netherlands to film Dunkirk. Filming has wrapped.





4. Supportive Family. Most likely the best thing in Harry Styles life is the family that has supported him on his rise to fame. Even back on the X-factor days Harry’s mother Anne, stepfather Robin and older sister Gemma all wore matching shirts that proclaimed, “We think Harry has the X-factor.” Today, the family tweets messages of support for Harry’s projects including Harry nabbing the role of Alex on Dunkirk.

5. Lastly Fame.  Being famous has given Harry Styles so much. Walking down a street or inside a shop it’s easy to spot the One Direction lad. With recognition comes money. Harry’s face is plastered on many posters, shirts, water bottles and just about everything you can imagine and it all adds up. While most boy banders have a shelf life of five years Harry and the rest of One Direction are proving to be an exception. The band is on it’s sixth year thus far and rumored to be coming back late July 2017. Dunkirk is also expected to be released late in July.

© 2017 Danielle E Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
Added on January 10, 2017
Last Updated on January 10, 2017
Tags: One Direction, Harry Styles, Celebrity, List, Dunkirk, Pop Culture