The worry inside me

The worry inside me

A Story by justdandy
"

How mothers worry..

"

Sitting right here with my family. Everything that was on my mind, is far away now. Dangling my feet, feeling the breeze sway against my face, the grass tickling my feet. I think of what happened over these couple of weeks.


I want to do something, but what can I do for my little son? Being bullied at school is the worst thing ever. Especially if that bully was your former best friend. I don’t want Jimmy to be bullied. I want him to be happy. I want him to enjoy himself. I want him to remember this day. When he feels sad, I want him to go back to this day, to this place, and just let his thoughts sway away with the wind.


What can I do for my son? What can make him feel better? If I don’t do something, what kind of mother will I be? Will he still know that I love him dearly? Will he understand that there was nothing I can do? Will he ever be the same?


No, I will be with him. I'll stand by him. Be his Pal. Be his protector. I will let him know that, I am there for him. I will let him know that he is not alone. When he will be sad, I will bring him to this place, that is behind our house. I will not speak to him. But my heart will. I will not let him down. I will help him. I will be the mother, that he wants me to be.

© 2015 justdandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on September 22, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: Mom

Author

justdandy
justdandy

CA



About
"So who are you?" I am an European Smoothie. more..

Writing