A Wolf's Veiw

A Wolf's Veiw

A Story by Darkdragon
"

A captive wolf thinks thoughtfully about the human.

"
       " Just look at them...arguing...HA! If I were a human I would bite her on the ear and show her who's alpha. The...humans...have an odd way of communicating. What I've noticed is that they have no tails. It baffles me to see them move along without knowing who's in charge......or knowing how to poo or pee. It's probably no fun being constipated all the time and having to hold in your pee. Not once have I seen one of those humans on the bridge, who watch me, pee. Speaking of pee, they don't mark their territory either. They just go into their tall stone dens and then others come out. I tell ya, It's a never ending cycle. Another thing. They have the oddest way of hunting. I've seen some odd creatures in my time hunt before, but never as, oh whats the word...peculiar! Never as peculiar as those humans. They trot up to others, bark at each other, then get food. What a bunch of pups." 

© 2014 Darkdragon


Author's Note

Darkdragon
tada!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is almost a good story. You need to expand on it more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Darkdragon

10 Years Ago

Thanx! I probably would have added on more to it if I wanted, but I was just bored...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2014
Tags: wolf, animal, human

Author

Darkdragon
Darkdragon

newyork, NY, Andorra



About
Erx pro is a testosterone boosting product and you can check its reviews that it is getting very popular. It is because of the reason that this supplement is very trustworthy and natural. All the men .. more..

Writing
Lone Wolf Lone Wolf

A Story by Darkdragon