Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

A Story by Darkdragon

        The Dayhunter Pack was getting ready for the pups first day of hunting. Kodama,Narrow, Star, Whisper, Fell, and finally Snakeeyes were all the pups in the pack. The chosen two adults to escort the pups were Silent and his mate Blazepaw. Silent was a white strong male and Blazepaw was also white with orange on her paws and tail.                                                                                                                                         All the pups were extremely excited about getting trained for becoming a 'true wolf'. They were all about 8 months old except for Whisper, a pure white male wolf pup Silent and Blazepaw's son, who was 9 months old.He had his mothers spirit and his fathers motivation to help and protect everyone. The elder wolves of the pack said that Whisper and Silent both had the Great White spirit inside of them. They predicted that something would happen on the pup's first year of training but didn't know what."Are the pups ready Blaze?" Asid asked. Asid was the leader of the Dayhunter Pack and because of his past he didn't want anything to happen to the pups. He was a large strong and kind wolf, with a green pelt and with orange on his tail, muzzle, and paws.                                                                                                                 "Yes and don't worry," she smiled," they'll be fine" Asid looked at her hopefully and then sighed.                                                                                                                                 "Just keep them safe..." then he turned and walked away.                                                 "Pups, stay close." Silent ordered softly and yet in a strong voice," The forest can be exciting, but also dangerous." he looked at all the pups to see if they were listing.         "This sucks. We can't even walk two paws away from him without getting yelled at..." Snakeeyes whispered to Kodama. "once he turns his back, i'll nudge you and we'll go find some mice..." Kodama grinned and nodded his head.                                                     "let's go." Blazepaw said cheerfully toward the pups and started off into the Blue Forest.

© 2013 Darkdragon


Author's Note

Darkdragon
this is a story im working on. any feed-back will help. thanks for reading! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good start. Other than the obvious grammar errors :). Let me know when you get e chance to post more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


An extraordinary story! :) I loved it so much that I almost cried.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Darkdragon

10 Years Ago

ty! i havent been on very often, so i havent put the rest on. i hope you enjoy the rest! :3
I like it! It looks like it could turn out to be a great story. Give a little background information on this 'Dayhunter Pack'. You know, culture, traditions, form of government, past, location, blah blah blah... All that stuff. Of course, don't forget about the present (not a present with a bow.. you know, THE PRESENT, as in what's happening right then) .

Posted 10 Years Ago


Darkdragon

10 Years Ago

lol. thanx! im currently working on it as a story. that was just the beginning... =w=
Darkdragon

10 Years Ago

also thank you for the feed back! ill take all you can give!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on October 12, 2013

Author

Darkdragon
Darkdragon

newyork, NY, Andorra



About
Erx pro is a testosterone boosting product and you can check its reviews that it is getting very popular. It is because of the reason that this supplement is very trustworthy and natural. All the men .. more..

Writing