Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by DarkLalaz

“Ok, now what?”  I asked myself

             I looked around. No one was looking. Could I feign a doctor’s excuse note? I’ve never done this type of thing before. Great. First Global Warming and now this. And I found myself sitting in a toilet stall, vigorously grunting and making the noises I do when I’m thinking. I was having a hard time making it seem like I was a doctor, them being formal and all. So instinctually, I made grunting and groaning sounds. I heard a knock on the stall.

             “You okay in there?” a familiar voice asked.

             “Mako? You shouldn’t be in here! Get out before someone sees you!”

             Again, I made more groaning and grunting noises.

             “Ok, if you want me to leave, I will. By the way, this is the boys bathroom.”

             “Haha. Very funny.”

             Then, I heard a group of hushed laughter outside my stall. I looked to see what it was. It was a group of senior boys listening in on my “thinking noises”.

             “Oh no, it’s not like that! You don’t understand! I wasn’t relieving myself! I was just thinking of the fake excuse I’m writing!” I desperately tried to defend myself. Then I realized what I just said.”Wait, no! Forget I said that. I am pooping! Wait, no I’m not. Yes, I am! Wait no-“ I had to pick between having the risk of the teacher knowing I was writing a fake excuse note or that I’m relieving myself in a boy’s bathroom. Without thinking, I ran out of the bathroom, not looking back, and fled to my locker. I hid my face inside and thought out my options. Just then, my homeroom teacher came out and called my name.

             “Care to explain yourself?”

             I had to do it. But I’m a terrible liar.

             “Oh. I h-have a…….” I mumbled, searching my pockets, not succeeding. Where I it? Where did I put it? And then it hit me. I had l dropped it on the floor in my rush to escape. I had to tell the truth.

             “I’m waiting.”

             “The truth is….My hot pocket caught on fire and I had to spray it and I found this thread of hair who’s whereabouts I do not know and my nightmare-“

             “Enough. You expect me to believe this nonsense? Kids these days. Always making up new stories.”

             “But it’s true. When have you ever heard me lie?”

             “Silence! You will go to ISS for lying directly to a teacher and talking back about it.”

             “Cranky old man…” I mumbled quietly.

             “What did you say young lady?!?”

             “Nothing.”

             And I took my things and got ready to go to the dog pound of the jungle. Where are the bad kids went. Bullies, trouble-makers, cheaters, underage drinkers and smokers. I walked slowly to avoid facing it. Then, there it was. Right in front of me. This will change my life. Here goes nothing.

 



© 2009 DarkLalaz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can relate to her embarassing moment, good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 14, 2009
Last Updated on September 15, 2009


Author

DarkLalaz
DarkLalaz

Charleston, SC



Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by DarkLalaz


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by DarkLalaz