Presentable

Presentable

A Chapter by Reaper

Victoria and her guards lead Alice and Derek into their “palace.” The place was cleaned up because it probably was a home of a group of wild crackheads back before the zombie reign over the lands.


Today it was dressed in almost all white. It looked empty and vast. But still looked like crackhead lived here but they were in white.


They walk through the center of it to the back. Victoria stops in the back of the place and sit on her makeshift throne of an old upper scale white leather chair.


Victoria looks at Derek and Alice then speaks.


“I have heard a lot about you two.” She smiles like she is a bit jealous, “The woman that came out of nowhere and is one of the strong in the land. And the man.” She smiles big. “The man with the golden piece to solving the power struggle we all are having against the unholy armies.”


The look of confusion hits Alice based on what is said about Derek, but Derek stands there strong. Then Derek steps forward.


“Don’t call her a golden piece, she is a human being,” Derek says as he cracks his knuckles. “And with a statement like that I think I can tell you don’t have my daughter.”


Victoria’s face tightens up in anger, “You would be correct but I do know where she is.”


Derek looks at her in interest, “Where is she?”


Victoria knows she has him, “Now I have your attention.” She laughs to herself,


“Maybe we can strike a deal for the information.”


“I’m listening.”


“Well, I don’t have any need to kill her. So my deal is pretty good. So I’ll tell you where she is if you promise me that you will bring her back here.”


“How do you know where she is?”


“Scouts found a red creature bringing her to the castle of the Zombie queen.”


“She’s there?” Derek’s face turns pale. Alice looks at her and starts to feel panic.


“It seemed like she was either heading to there or from there.”


Derek thinks to himself, reaper wouldn’t take her there; he wouldn’t or… would he.


Derek looks up at Victoria, “Deal.”


Victoria gets up, “I wasn’t finished.” She walks over to Alice, “Your daughter will stay here forever with us and you are allowed to stay here too,” she points to Alice;

“She has to stay here while you go so I know will come back and she has to stay here forever too.”


“That’s not my decision.” Derek says then Alice interrupts with, “deal.”


Derek looks at Alice, “are you sure?”


Alice looks at him then leans in and kisses him on the lips, “yes.”


Alice leans in to whisper to him, “don’t come back, you take Eve and you make sure she has a good life.”


Derek frowns then the guard leads him away.


Derek is gone for a few minutes then comes back with white military uniform. He has an auto rifle strapped across his back and two pistols in holders. He has a knife strapped to his boot and a small pocketknife hidden on his white leather belt.


Derek goes towards the door then looks back at Alice, “I’ll come back for you.”


Alice smiles and nods then Derek leaves.


Victoria walks next to Alice then grabs her arm, “now I have a few things for you to do while we wait for him to come back.”


Alice nods even though she can’t trust this b***h and is already worrying about Derek.


Victoria leads her to a back room. She pushes open the door just as a wave of smoke floods out of it.


Victoria turns and looks at Alice, “Go inside and talk to the man. He will give you advice and what you will have to do in life.”


Alice hesitates but then goes inside. It’s hard to see because of the smoke, but she sees a light in the back of the room. She walks to it and sees an outline of a man sitting in a chair. As she gets closer she can see that he has an extremely hairy face and has brown-ish skin that’s fat with gluttony. His hair on his head is wild and ungroom for months.  


He looks up from his hookah pipe as he continues to smoke then he sees Alice.


“Hello girly. Who are you?”


She looks at him harshly, “I’m Alice, and shouldn’t you know this? Aren’t you supposed to know everything?” She laughs.


“Hey relax lady. I’m like five hours into his hookah greatness and I drank like eight beers in that time.” He burps.


“Wow, you are one lazy b*****d.” The familiar smell of beer hits her nose, “What is your name?”


“I’m Saum the great.” He snaps his fingers and a girl comes in. “I need new coals chica.”


The girl leaves the room then comes back and replaces the coals. Saum looks at


Alice and passes her the hookah’s tube, “smoke it.”


“I don’t want to.”


“Smoke it and I’ll tell you your future.”


Alice angrily grabs it and smokes it a little then coughs. It tastes good in her mouth but that could be the lack of food she has had in the last few days.


Saum closes his eyes, “Your future is clouded.”


Alice drops the tube, “Really? What the f**k is that crackpot answer?”


“Relax,” he grabs the tube and takes a long smoke, “Okay so I meant by clouded as a lot will happen to you and you may not survive.”


Alice grabs the tube and smokes, “I preferred the first answer.” She drops the tube and starts to leave.


Saum calls out, “Enjoy yourself, you never know how long you got.”


Alice turns around and flips him off. Then she pushes open the door and leaves.


Once Alice gets out, a guard motions for her to follow so she does.


They walk for a while then ends up in the back quarter of their headquarters. The guard knocks on the only door on the backside then waits for a second then the door opens. Victoria is standing there still in white but in a different and less formal outfit.


Alice thinks to herself, still looks like a b***h, a now more casual b***h.


Victoria leads her into the room which must have been her bedroom. Victoria sits in a chair that as a chair facing hers. She points to it for Alice to sit. Alice sits.


“So what did the man say?”


Alice laughs, “Just some bullshit, no worries.”


“Alright, he is normally right though,” Victoria looks directly at Alice, “So I have an offer for you.”


Alice narrows her eyes, “What is it?”


“Well I need a loyal knight. And there are very few women here. And none as strong as what I have heard about you. So I think if you were my knight then I could sure up my power.”


A guard comes in and serves Victoria and Alice food. Alice stares at it with lustful eyes. She thinks to herself, get inside of me.


Victoria sees her hunger, “eat, you need your strength.”


Alice inhales her food and then smiles with the great food in her tummy.


She finishes then speaks, “It looks like you have a lot of power anyways.”


Victoria smiles at that flattery, “well after I have that girl, I will never have to worry.”


“Can I think about it?” She knows full well that she will never do it.


She snaps back at her, “You have to answer soon. I don’t like not knowing where people stand.”


“I will tell you soon, just need a night to think about it.”


Alice thinks to herself, what a b***h.


Victoria smiles, “okay, I will allow that.


Alice thoughts were right.


Alice looks at her in an almost shy way, “I need you to answer something for me.”


Victoria looks puzzled, “What is it?”


Alice says it quickly, “Why do you need Eve?”

 



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

An Interesting chapter. a good read .. Excellent :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good question why her and what does she want with the child. I bet it has something to do with the red jem. Moving on.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice and awesome work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very entertaining chapter. I like the situation and the new character. I like the conversation and the thoughts. A fast pace chapter adding to the mystery and the story. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love they way you use your characters :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


There you go throwing another mystery into the mix. Eve is special, hummm.
The mental insanity around Alice is just revving up. Saum is a great example, leaving you going what the hell just happen?
You keep surprising me and I love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


f*****g awesome, you continue to raise the bar :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Another Awesome chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good story, though I do see some grammar problems, great read! Keep writing! (;

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

970 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 9, 2012
Last Updated on March 9, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..