I never had a title for this chapter

I never had a title for this chapter

A Chapter by Reaper

“Eve… She is the piece that makes everything move.”


“What do you mean?” Alice starts to nervously bite her nails but stop when horrible taste of them hits her mouth.


“She can control evil. Well more like control of the moon and the sun. Added with some other force like powers, I don’t know for sure what will happen. She could even maybe fly, no one knows.”


“How?”


“Some complicated process. But mainly she has to be sixteen to be able to do it. That’s one of the few things I know for sure.”


“So your brilliant plan is to wait 15ish years so you can control monsters. That seems like you are in for the long haul. Aren’t you powerful enough?”


“I am powerful. And I could wait but I don’t need to. It won’t take me 15 years. It will take me a night and a year.”


Alice gasps, “A night and a year?! How?” She is completely shocked.


 “It took me a lot of time but I found a way. Two potions. In the right order will age her fourteen years. So I basically have to wait a year. It’s not too bad of a wait.

Then I’ll be unstoppable.”


“But..” Alice struggles for words, “It’s… so…unnatural.”


“Unnatural!” Maddy laughs, “What in this world is natural?”


“I don’t know,” Alice looks down, “you can’t do this to your daughter.”


Maddy snaps back, “she’s not my daughter; she is going to be my way to the top of power, I will control the vampires and the wolves.” Maddy laughs.


The carriage stops. Alice looks up and outside of it. It truly was a castle. Huge stone brown walls built thousands of years ago. A single tall tower lies in the back of the place. Stone on stone type of work. It was stunning in a spooky way.


Maddy and I get out of the carriage and head inside. The huge steel fenced gate lifts open and we go through it, followed by her two twin vampire guards. They look hungry still.


The structure inside is dusty but still stunning. Statues of knights and royalty stand tall in the courtyard surrounded by planters filled with dead plants. Like just to her liking. Especially the dead roses. Roses were her favorite, always and forever.


Maddy grabs one and holds it in her rotten hand as Alice follows her inside.

They all head to the conference room type of room. Each furniture is made of grey stone. The whole room is filled with lighted torches. The warmth of the flames hit Alice in the face. It’s almost comfortable. Expect for the impending events and maybe her own death if she gets out of line.


One of the vampire guards grabs Alice, “can I drink her now?”


The other one licks his lips, “I’m still hungry master.”


Maddy angrily turns around, “no, I will tell you when you can. And it won’t be anytime soon if she my rules.”


Alice speaks up, “what rule do you mean? Should I have wiped my feet before coming in?”


Maddy tries not to laugh, “Motherhood. Us zombie aren’t maternity so you will have to raise her for the next year. I can’t let her die because I don’t know when to feed her.”


“So I can either be a mother to Eve so one day you will turn her evil, or you let them eat me alive?”


Maddy laughs, “blunt, but yeah, pretty much.”


Alice doesn’t even think about it, “I’ll do it. I’ll do it for her.”


A black cloaked man walks in and heads towards Maddy, “here is the package.” He hands it to Maddy.


Maddy points at Alice, “give it to her Dyson.”


“Alright sweetie,” he pulls off his cloak and kisses Maddy on the cheek. He then hands the package to Alice. The package is a bungle up red long blanket.


Alice holds it and looks down at it. Eve looks back up at her. Eve gives a little smile and it melts Alice’s heart. In that moment, this whole journey is worth it to her.


Alice cuddles with her, trying to make sure she feels happy and safe. Alice smiles big and Maddy notices.


“Okay, stop all the love stuff. It’s making me uncomfortable and I think I’ll puke blood all over you.”


Alice’s smile fades back into the reality of this whole situation.


Alice looks at Dyson and can kind of tell he is related to Derek. He kind of looked more like Lilly. You could see it in the nose and cheek bone.


Maddy looks at Dyson, “be a sweet and go find Derek. Bring him back alive.”


“Will do.” Dyson leaves and runs off in the courtyard.


Maddy leans in towards Alice, “I love it when men are at my every word.”


Maddy towards to leave and motions for Alice to follow. Alice follows not wanting to upset her. Last person to do that, she ate.


“Not so fast.” Reaper raises his gun, “Alice, give me that girl.”


Alice holds her tight as Maddy turns to face Reaper. She smiles at him.


“My favorite man. No flowers? No calls? What a bad date.”


“Well if you would put out more, then maybe I would call you b***h.” Reaper and Maddy laugh.


Alice thinks to herself, are they allies?


Maddy looks at Alice, “don’t pay attention to him. He wants Eve but has to wait till I age her anyways.”


Maddy runs her hands together, “so I guess it’s time to get this show on the road. It’s a full moon tonight so it will be perfect.”


Maddy starts to leave and Reaper walks up behind me forcing me to follow with his gun in my back.


Alice frowns at Eve, what should I do for you?


Eve smiles at her, trying to will her to not give up.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32017 Views
321 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 15, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper